eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Big hope buster (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/128507-big-hope-buster.html)

Banjonater 08-04-2019 11:55 AM

Big hope buster
 
My eBay got banned for no apparent reason, so I bought a stealth book studied it and put a decent amount of money and work in. Bought, phone, SIM cards, the original book, and nordvpn. Finished last night posted a listing as a test then instantly removed it. Was very happy and proud of my work, log on this morning it’s banned. Total bummer, so I put down more money and bought this book, hopefully this will lead me to making stealth accounts that stay up!

ilcarletto 08-04-2019 12:00 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
welcome to the forum Banjonater.

For sure, nordvpn was a weak point in your stealth account. If you need a VPN it has to be a dedicated IP. Some of them can be purchased in the forum marketplace.

You also have to be careful on what you list as first item.

Forum is here to help, stealth guide will get you back in the game :thumb:

Banjonater 08-04-2019 12:13 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
On nordvpn it said dedicated ip but does that not mean it still could be shared with other users? Now I know to use ipburger vpn. Also would you recommend vpn for the best solution to change ip?

WEI 08-04-2019 04:38 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjonater (Post 1023917)
On nordvpn it said dedicated ip but does that not mean it still could be shared with other users? Now I know to use ipburger vpn. Also would you recommend vpn for the best solution to change ip?

Nope. Most of the VPNs are using Datacenter IPs, which are flagged by PayPal.
If you can find VPNs that offers Residential IPs, that would be best!
If not, try using REsidential IPs Proxies, they are a lot of providers and it's cheap.
Good luck on your journey.
:peace:

rsot 08-04-2019 07:45 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

slokor 08-05-2019 12:16 AM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Welcome to the forums friend.
Getting a dedicated IP does not mean it has not been used before and recycled. What you need is a fresh AND dedicated IP address - and those are offered by IPburger.
Also, do not open and account and post an item for sale immediately. Let it age for at least a week before you do and during that week build up a history for the account by browsing around and doing things an average new ebayer would do.
When you do list your first item make sure it is low risk and low value.
Good luck.

Play 08-05-2019 09:35 AM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Welcome :)

rsot 08-05-2019 07:18 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjonater (Post 1023914)
My eBay got banned for no apparent reason, so I bought a stealth book studied it and put a decent amount of money and work in. Bought, phone, SIM cards, the original book, and nordvpn. Finished last night posted a listing as a test then instantly removed it. Was very happy and proud of my work, log on this morning it’s banned. Total bummer, so I put down more money and bought this book, hopefully this will lead me to making stealth accounts that stay up!

Avoid the NordVPN - better IPs are available

Beautiful 08-06-2019 10:57 AM

Re: Big hope buster
 
welcome to aspkin forums

Banjonater 08-06-2019 11:19 AM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Is there a cheaper option than ipburger 30 per account seems like a lot especially if your new to this and will probably go through a few accounts at first.

newjerseymax 08-06-2019 01:16 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjonater (Post 1024434)
Is there a cheaper option than ipburger 30 per account seems like a lot especially if your new to this and will probably go through a few accounts at first.

Sometimes you gotta spend a little to make a lot

Banjonater 08-06-2019 02:43 PM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Do proxy’s work well?

WEI 08-07-2019 03:41 AM

Re: Big hope buster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjonater (Post 1024460)
Do proxy’s work well?

Residential IP Proxies > Datacenter IP VPN


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58