eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi Y'all! New user trying to create a new Etsy account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/129022-hi-yall-new-user-trying-create-new-etsy-account.html)

LaPachanga 08-21-2019 04:50 AM

Hi Y'all! New user trying to create a new Etsy account

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. Guess I should share my story on how I got here.

I ran an Etsy shop for about 3 years. No crazy numbers, but enough to pay some bills with the possibility for it to grow through time. My inventory was all handmade and I always shipped on time. Then I went on a camping trip for a week (no internet), forgot to set my shop to vacation mode and bam...I get home to a banned account. I go back and forth with Etsy customer service to no avail. I chalked it up to a loss and just moved on. That was about 2 years ago.

Welp, through the fun of Reddit wormholes, I got introduced to the stealth community and now thinking about getting back into the Etsy game.

I've been reading the forums and was wondering should I follow the guide from the Ebay Stealth book or the Amazon book to get an Etsy stealth account? :help:

Cheers to you all!

rsot 08-21-2019 11:59 PM

Re: Hi Y'all! New user trying to create a new Etsy account

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Etsy is trickier - I am not on the platform - read posts and ask direct questions to get answers from wise ppl on this

LaPachanga 08-22-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1028585)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Etsy is trickier - I am not on the platform - read posts and ask direct questions to get answers from wise ppl on this

Thanks rsot!

slokor 08-22-2019 11:45 AM

Welcome to the forums friend.

Beautiful 08-22-2019 02:05 PM

welcome to the forums

dallis 08-22-2019 05:29 PM

Nobody I know of has yet published a work around to Etsy's payment process which requires you to use your real, verifiable name, address, ssn, etc.

My best guess is you will not be able to get back on if your info has already been banned.

You should also be aware that EB is instituting a similar process with it's managed payments, and that at the very least it will be a lot harder to get back on there as well.

LaPachanga 08-23-2019 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1028729)
Welcome to the forums friend.

Thanks, Slokor!

LaPachanga 08-23-2019 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1028754)
welcome to the forums

Thanks, Beautiful!

LaPachanga 08-23-2019 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 1028775)
Nobody I know of has yet published a work around to Etsy's payment process which requires you to use your real, verifiable name, address, ssn, etc.

My best guess is you will not be able to get back on if your info has already been banned.

You should also be aware that EB is instituting a similar process with it's managed payments, and that at the very least it will be a lot harder to get back on there as well.

From what I have been reading on the Etsy forum, one way to stealth an Etsy account is to go through a Mexico IP to register for an account since that's one of the country's where Etsy still accepts PayPal as a payment option. There are several other countries on that list as well.

One problem with the Mexico IP is that Etsy has issues when using a VPN bought IP. I don't know the technicalities, but the registration page wont' refresh on a VPN IP.

Luckily for me, Mexico isn't too far from where I live, so I think it's time to make a trip to Tijuana for some cervezas and Wifi.

WEI 08-24-2019 03:44 AM

Welcome to the forums!

Play 08-27-2019 05:00 AM

Welcome :)

LaPachanga 08-27-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 1029898)
Welcome :)

Thanks Play!