eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Ebay indefinite suspension. Can I use my old PayPal with new account ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/133500-ebay-indefinite-suspension-can-i-use-my-old-paypal-new-account.html)

Alexp 02-12-2020 05:48 PM

Ebay indefinite suspension. Can I use my old PayPal with new account ?

My first post guys I need some advice from professionals. I had two eBay account suspended due to Buyer abuse even though I was the one being abused and defrauded. Long story short I’ve been a top rated seller since 1999 between the two accounts I’ve done $5 million in sales. I mostly sell used electronics Hiram goods. I’ve been top rated 100% feedback on all accounts. Now I’m looking at new alternatives Maybe purchasing a aged eBay account which usually is included with a PayPal account that’s already been linked for many years. There’s a lot of options out there on the Internet if anybody has suggestions or accounts for sale let me know. My main concern is can I use my existing PayPal account accounts with new account I purchase . My turnover is $50,000 a month this is why I can’t see how I won’t raise red any flags I’d I use a stealth PayPal account . I know I can change my bank information on PayPal also email addresses and addresses Would that prevent me from getting linked/banned meaning will Ebay find out?
Preferably I really want to use my PayPal account for business purposes because it’s for taxes and my business bank account to run my brick and mortar store. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

rsot 02-13-2020 06:33 AM

Re: Ebay indefinite suspension. Can I use my old PayPal with new account ?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

james_112233 02-13-2020 06:56 AM

Ebay may allow it, for how long ? nobody knows. It's working for me (old paypal + new ebay) at the moment but I bet the first sign of any trouble they will suspend me immediately.

You definitely won't be able to do 50k turnover a month on a new account, but you can build up to it again over time.

Where are you finding "aged ebays / paypal" set ups for sale ? Reliable source or is it a scam ? be careful going down that road.

Alexp 02-13-2020 12:27 PM

Hello thank you for reply. There’s a lot of websites I found on Google I found one that advertises age the counts but I’m afraid because they except only bitcoin. I talk to the guy on the phone via Skype he’s from India. He told me I can use my account and then Link to ebay 3-4 months later. I thought that was a little bit strange because from everything I read on the form you can’t link pp account. I know I can change the email on the PayPal account and also change the information. I’m just trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I don’t do any drop shipping I sell used goods

slokor 02-13-2020 10:19 PM

Welcome to the forum friend.

rsot 02-14-2020 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexp (Post 1069147)
Hello thank you for reply. There’s a lot of websites I found on Google I found one that advertises age the counts but I’m afraid because they except only bitcoin. I talk to the guy on the phone via Skype he’s from India. He told me I can use my account and then Link to ebay 3-4 months later. I thought that was a little bit strange because from everything I read on the form you can’t link pp account. I know I can change the email on the PayPal account and also change the information. I’m just trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I don’t do any drop shipping I sell used goods

Changing information on the pp could trip up security flags.

Be careful about random websites - there are quite a lot of scams out thee