4 Ebay accounts restricted with in one hour of creation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 11-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default 4 Ebay accounts restricted with in one hour of creation

Hello, I've made 4 ebay accounts this week and everytime I list an item for example one attempt had a cheap used 500 piece puzzle for 10 dollars plus shipping. I recieve an email 30-60 minutes later with the title We restricted your account. I'm just hopeful someone can see where I'm going wrong. Also I've read eBay Stealth and I've been able to create accounts in the past. Here's the set up. Account is in the USA.

Win10 new user admin in name of Ebay account connected to a mobile hot spot.

3 attempts at Firefox with IPBurger Residential IP add on and 1 account was Google chrome with IPBurger add on. IP connection was set to account registered city and 30 min sticky ip.

Completely fresh browser 0 history no LSO/flash cookies nothing at all.
Open browser connect directly to my IPBurger Residential IP

Browse the internet sign up for some accounts on target, home depot and make a Gmail. About one hour into slowly browsing the web while I watch tv head over to Ebay.

Create personal account with new name, gmail
Select a few items to watch and browse the site for 5 minutes

Head over to selling
Select list an item to sell.
Fill in fresh address and sim activated tracfone
Create listing with fresh photos and title around 15 dollars with shipping
Quick short description
Click list item

Next step verify phone with tracfone number in area code to match address
Select Skip SSN and DOB till item is sold
Skip add a bank and list item
Item goes live
Selling limits show 1000/25k

Close internet browser get restricted 30-60 minutes later.
In and out in less then 30 minutes ip never changed.

Also the first account I tried letting it age a week while I logged in every other day and poked around on the site before I listed.

Where am I going wrong?

Thank you in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: 4 Ebay accounts restricted with in one hour of creation

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Restricted as in suspended? Seems like getting common - your steps are good - you just have the call in to have it reinstated
Old 11-28-2021

Longevity: 28%

What I suggest doing is, create and list on your mobile phone. Haven't had to much luck on desktop or laptop using either mobile tether or a Residential IP.

Browser wise, try edge or chrome. No luck with firefox on mobile for some reason.
Old 11-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Hey Rsot! Thanks for the welcome. It's not a typical suspended account the email reads

"Restore your selling privileges: Action required

We placed a temporary restriction on your selling account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. To restore your access, you’ll need to contact us as soon as possible so that we can verify your information. Contact us:"

So I then call in and speak with someone answer all their questions. For them to tell me sorry but your account will stay restricted without any chance to appeal because of the risk it is to Ebay then immediately hang up on me.

Rageless1 thank you for the advice I've had luck in the past with mobile browsers on android. But when I tried earlier this month I was instantly permanently suspended on all attempts. This was on the T-mobile network. The cheapest and mostly likely the most abused IP's. I already paid for IPBurger which is proven to work so I'm going to keep trying with the windows 10 set up right now.
Old 11-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballersys View Post
Hey Rsot! Thanks for the welcome. It's not a typical suspended account the email reads

"Restore your selling privileges: Action required

We placed a temporary restriction on your selling account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. To restore your access, you’ll need to contact us as soon as possible so that we can verify your information. Contact us:"

So I then call in and speak with someone answer all their questions. For them to tell me sorry but your account will stay restricted without any chance to appeal because of the risk it is to Ebay then immediately hang up on me.

Rageless1 thank you for the advice I've had luck in the past with mobile browsers on android. But when I tried earlier this month I was instantly permanently suspended on all attempts. This was on the T-mobile network. The cheapest and mostly likely the most abused IP's. I already paid for ipburger which is proven to work so I'm going to keep trying with the windows 10 set up right now.
Definitely experiment with the browsers as I have T-mobile and have had accounts stay up and others get hit more often using specific browsers.

But I can't say this is true for everyone since it is from my personal experience.

Keep me updated to as I am still experimenting to see what works and what doesn't.
Old 11-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forum friend.
Have you considered using your own wireless data as your IP solution? simple to do since youre in the US. Might make a difference.
Old 11-28-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

The same problem, the new account listing for ebay will temporary restrictions.
Old 11-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Okay so quick update I just set up one account on my note 9 using edge and over the T-mobile network. My listing has been live now for over 2 hours. I'll have to wait and see how it goes but so far this is the longest I've had an active listing with my recent attempts at some fresh accounts.

I'm also going to set up one account on windows 10 using my hot spot from the same note 9 and see how it goes. I'll keep you all updated.

Also what about ipburger residential? All these recommendations, 79 dollars later and they flop on every attempt. All my older ebay accounts that are still active are on old dirty abused proxies that I pay 5 dollars for 10 a month and I'm not getting suspended.
Old 11-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
All my older ebay accounts that are still active are on old dirty abused proxies that I pay 5 dollars for 10 a month and I'm not getting suspended.
Interesting - difficult to say specifically why you have had the good luck with those hmm
Old 11-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

welcome to aspkin forums
Old 11-29-2021

Longevity: 13%

I met the same problem. I'm using 4g mobile and multilogin app. All new account got restricted after first listing. This is so hard time!!
Old 11-29-2021

Quote:
Okay so quick update I just set up one account on my note 9 using edge and over the T-mobile network. My listing has been live now for over 2 hours. I'll have to wait and see how it goes but so far this is the longest I've had an active listing with my recent attempts at some fresh accounts.

I'm also going to set up one account on windows 10 using my hot spot from the same note 9 and see how it goes. I'll keep you all updated.

Also what about ipburger residential? All these recommendations, 79 dollars later and they flop on every attempt. All my older ebay accounts that are still active are on old dirty abused proxies that I pay 5 dollars for 10 a month and I'm not getting suspended.
Please update, bro
Do you tried to wait more before the first listing?
Old 11-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark92 View Post
I met the same problem. I'm using 4g mobile and multilogin app. All new account got restricted after first listing. This is so hard time!!
I would stay away from multilogin. Doesn't work for creating a seller maybe managing, but that was 6 months ago when I was using it. Stopped using it because of the price.

Use your mobile to create the account and then the seller account as well. Try different browsers as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rageless1 For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-05-2021)
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

The account I made on my android using the edge browser is still going strong no sales yet but I've had 1 active listing for a few days now. I just added another listing that should sell relatively quick to move this experiment along.

I do see one possible issue I'm on Tmobile in California and I've been taking note of my ip address but it doesn't seem to change like I would expected on a mobile device. I've been watching it for 3 days now and I've only had 3 different ip address. This is with turning the phone off and on, cycling airplane mode and I even changed to a different access point. Still it just goes right back to the same tiny pool of IP's.

Making additional accounts with different browsers using the same Tmobile network seem very risky. I'll have to look into this some before I processed with addtional accounts.
Old 11-30-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

yes,you can buy an proxy tools solve this problem.
Old 11-30-2021

Quote:
The account I made on my android using the edge browser is still going strong no sales yet but I've had 1 active listing for a few days now. I just added another listing that should sell relatively quick to move this experiment along.

I do see one possible issue I'm on Tmobile in California and I've been taking note of my ip address but it doesn't seem to change like I would expected on a mobile device. I've been watching it for 3 days now and I've only had 3 different ip address. This is with turning the phone off and on, cycling airplane mode and I even changed to a different access point. Still it just goes right back to the same tiny pool of IP's.

Making additional accounts with different browsers using the same Tmobile network seem very risky. I'll have to look into this some before I processed with addtional accounts.
Should have more IPs, but you can also try Straight talk's hotspot as well which is what I use.

Curious on the second listing as on all my accounts with listings that have been active for over 2 weeks gets restricted 30 minutes after. Chatting with them is up in the air as far as reinstatement. Some win others lose.
Old 12-01-2021

OPSEC is all wrong....And I see that throughout this entire forum. But im here to help.

Fingerprints is the problem 95% of folks are having...

Today, AI is far more advanced.
You have to keep up.

1. Use an Anti-detect Browser.
2. VPN over Socks5
3. Buy your Accounts from Slokor and keep them separate with an Anti-Detect Browser.
4. Build them as slow as possible, no more than 10 low risk items on each account per week. for 30 days plus. (the more accounts you have, the more you can scale faster.)

Take it slow.

and you are welcome.

For more insight feel free to contact me. Im not selling anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamghost For This Useful Post:
huynam_110 (12-08-2021)
Old 12-01-2021

RDPS work well also.

with luxsocks if you can afford. U could even get away with 911.re but they are trash. find a provider that is not well known. Proxyguys may work. Ive tried IPburger residential rotaters and its cool.

Check your fingerprints with iphey and ip-score for blacklists. etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamghost For This Useful Post:
huynam_110 (12-08-2021)
Old 12-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum iamghost

Old 12-02-2021

Salute rsot
Old 12-04-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

i'm found used ipv6 ip create new account no good.
Old 12-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by okzune View Post
i'm found used ipv6 ip create new account no good.
what other steps are you doing for account creation ?

« Hello! | hello »