eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi from down under. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/16578-hi-down-under.html)

stillconfused 02-15-2010 10:06 PM

Hi from down under.

Hi Everyone!

I'm in Australia, as my flag probably suggests....

I had one main account that I had had for years, mainly buying, but I started selling and made mistakes and got restricted.
So I decided to open more accounts and spread my selling around. Worked well for awhile, but slowly, one by one, they were suspended. Then I lost the last ones in one hit.
It started last November with a phone verification, then in the last couple of weeks with strange emails from ebay warning about contacting a member outside of ebay. I had a dispute with a seller for item not received and they were NARUed.
In hindsight I can see that they were linking them all up, and once they had, bang!
I have read quite a bit of this forum, which by the way, is brilliant!!!!, and I now see all of the mistakes I have made, way too many. :doh:

I'm wondering how much of the advice on this forum will help with ebay Australia?

I really want, and need, to get back on ebay.

tenggo 02-16-2010 12:07 AM

wlecome

Hi there and welcome to the forum,
Coming from australia myself I would say 95% of the info here can be directly used for AU. The other 5% can be found out from the other friendly australian members , especially greenbean who is a bit of a guru around here
have fun!

stillconfused 02-16-2010 12:55 AM

Hi Tenggo,
Thanks for the welcome.
I look forward to being enlightened to the ways of stealthing.

I'm not going to bother communicating with ebay over the suspended accounts, as it's one reason I became suspended in the first place.
But biting ones tongue, at times when ebay is being completely unreasonable, is really difficult to do.
So I have accepted that I need to start from scratch:(

And I will greatly appreciate any help, as I'm not very computer savvy.

stillconfused 02-17-2010 01:51 AM

I'm intending to buy the e-book through trialpay, but I was just wondering if it's printer friendly, as I'd rather have a printed copy. Easier for me to read that way.

jbluntz 02-17-2010 02:07 AM

We'll then all you have is one question, is Adobe PDF printer friendly? I think so, just get yourself a nice set of hole punchers and a book cover and you'll be in ebook heaven.

stillconfused 02-21-2010 11:51 PM

I will do just that, except I really don't need the book cover.

What happens when you purchase the ebay stealth e-book through trialpay?
Who is responsible for sending the e-book.

Is it the company that you have purchased something else from, or ebay stealth?

Reason I ask is that I thought I had purchased it through trialpay, I have done everything required as in payment, but I have not received it????

Any thoughts?

jbluntz 02-21-2010 11:58 PM

Usually you recieve a code and you enter it in here somewhere, can't remember exactly but I did email Aspkin and problem solved.

stillconfused 02-22-2010 12:15 AM

Okay, thanks.

Who sends you the code, the company you purchased from or trialpay.

I have been asking the company I purchased from and the last email I received from them asked for a screen shot of the trialpay offer, which I did supply.

It's just that I haven't used trialpay before and I'm unsure of who is suppose to be responsible for supplying the products.

I have sent Aspkin a couple of messages, he suggested that it may take a couple of hours.

So far it's been 2 days????

stillconfused 02-22-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 124824)
We'll then all you have is one question, is Adobe PDF printer friendly? I think so, just get yourself a nice set of hole punchers and a book cover and you'll be in ebook heaven.

I now have the e-book but it's not printer friendly??

When I open it, it doesn't have the printer function top left icon.
And I tried to copy and paste to a Word Doc, to print it that way. Can't copy and paste it.

Is there another way of printing it?