eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello Everyone.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/16826-hello-everyone.html)

earlydoors 02-26-2010 01:44 PM

Hello Everyone....

Hi all, I am now a fully paid subscriber to the Ebay Stealth (o: and very good it is too. I knew 90% of the stuff in there but certainly learned a few vital rules.. I think the forums are where you can really learn some valuable things from similar people experiencing similar problems, at least they have been to me when trying to find answers. Anyway I have read up on all the facts, just would love to know more on how to execute my new get rich plan !! I would welcome any information or directions on where best to look. my situation is I have been limited etc etc and need a new start, I think I know what to do I just need some specific advice on how to go about it. my situation maybe be different to many others in that I buy and sell ( trade ) items on ebay, I would like to know what is my best scenario if I need to be able to buy many items and also sell the same items with out getting problems, they are electronics and prices are around £400 per purchase / sale buying and selling 2 or 3 a day, I have my new bank accounts and internet connection and am currently cleaning my computers of any cookies etc. really look forward to hearing from anyone who can point me in the right direction or is doing a similar thing to me. Thanks in advance :hail:

oompaloompa 02-26-2010 03:49 PM

welcome

err yeah about the rich part, you still talking about ebay?!

anyway, see UK area of forum

earlydoors 02-27-2010 09:03 AM

Ok well not rich but its very good pocket money, I have had a good look around but cant find anything really specific to my needs, im sure its on here somewhere, its relatively simple on the face of it what I need to be able to do, Buy many high priced items and sell many high priced items, thats it... how would you reccomend I structure my plan ? I dont think buying is a problem , i can spend lots of money of buying items on ebay, the problem i have is reselling them.. any advice or guidance greatly appreciated. I need many selling acccounts... or many resellers perhaps selling on behalf of me ???

oompaloompa 02-27-2010 11:36 AM

put a thread on the UK forum...

high priced items, advice is use tracking...

depends what you re selling and if they have copyright issues...

anyway transfer your question on a UK thread with more detail, and Ill reply...