eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Mahalo (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/17328-mahalo.html)

kilauea 03-20-2010 12:09 AM

Mahalo

Hello all,

I'm new here, but not new to ebay. My last account was recently limited & then suspended, but I don't see any way of using it in the near future in light of the new d s r requirement coming in April even if I reconsile. Lost 2 previous accounts long ago due to v e r o and wish I'd had some of the info provided here back then (been a seller since 2001). After the first account went down, I had an alternative and just didn't want to fax in an agreement with my id to them.

Learning a lot, but not quick enough. I see the link for trialpay, but I have about five dollars on one credit account and the rest of my accounts are negative at the moment. Also, looked at other posts for trialpay, seems it can take some time... maybe issues through them if you sign up on the weekend?. I'm leary of clicking on continue to see more info (do you lose the offer after clicking continue on one if you decide it's not right?).

Feeling desperate... not new to that feeling, and not losing hope now. My DSL has a static ip (not dynamic), but I think I can still also use dial-up through them for no extra charge (hopefully will give me different ip's as it seems proxys are not the way to go). I've been using other sites for listing/photos for years. Just set up a new user on my pc and going to test dial-up ip. If this works I may feel confident in using an alternative account that may be available... and after more reading here.

I look forward to getting the book at some point. Until then, I'm hoping I'm heading in the right direction with the info pieced together. Pouring all my time in reading and learning. I can't give enough thanks for the info on this forum, and finally (although sadly) feeling like I'm not alone!

Cheers & Mahalo!

oge 03-20-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilauea (Post 129440)
Hello all,

I'm new here, but not new to ebay. My last account was recently limited & then suspended, but I don't see any way of using it in the near future in light of the new d s r requirement coming in April even if I reconsile. Lost 2 previous accounts long ago due to v e r o and wish I'd had some of the info provided here back then (been a seller since 2001). After the first account went down, I had an alternative and just didn't want to fax in an agreement with my id to them.

Learning a lot, but not quick enough. I see the link for trialpay, but I have about five dollars on one credit account and the rest of my accounts are negative at the moment. Also, looked at other posts for trialpay, seems it can take some time... maybe issues through them if you sign up on the weekend?. I'm leary of clicking on continue to see more info (do you lose the offer after clicking continue on one if you decide it's not right?).

Feeling desperate... not new to that feeling, and not losing hope now. My DSL has a static ip (not dynamic), but I think I can still also use dial-up through them for no extra charge (hopefully will give me different ip's as it seems proxys are not the way to go). I've been using other sites for listing/photos for years. Just set up a new user on my pc and going to test dial-up ip. If this works I may feel confident in using an alternative account that may be available... and after more reading here.

I look forward to getting the book at some point. Until then, I'm hoping I'm heading in the right direction with the info pieced together. Pouring all my time in reading and learning. I can't give enough thanks for the info on this forum, and finally (although sadly) feeling like I'm not alone!

Cheers & Mahalo!

Trial pay is the way to go. Private Message Aspkin for further details......

kilauea 03-20-2010 12:55 AM

Thank you, oge! Just sent a pm.