eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   ebay able to link previous used photos on ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/17931-ebay-able-link-previous-used-photos-ebay.html)

dupedagain 04-19-2010 03:17 PM

ebay able to link previous used photos on ebay

i am sort of computer ignorant so forgive me if this sounds like a silly question...but is there a way that ebay can link or detect photos that were used for listings on a account that was suspended? Do photos carry any imbedded info that i am not aware of but the KGB at Ebay can hunt down like bloodhounds?

OfficialGenius 04-19-2010 03:20 PM

Yes, it's a possibility so you must retake new pictures or use a program to strip the exif.
If you need the program simply do a forum search and you will find it along with very useful information. :)

dupedagain 04-19-2010 07:58 PM

thanks for the info...ebay suspended my account out of nowhere for need of verification of who i am...but i think it was all some sort of set up with big brother paypal to get me give more info...like an idiot i regretfully did...and then paypal shut me down for good after they linked me to 3 questionable account 7 years ago..and then ebay just played it off with some crap about running my credit report and my credit score wasn't high enough for them to keep me on as part of the EBAY COMMUNITY...and then paypal is keeping 2Gs of my money hostage for their standard 6 months and ebay wants their fees and i informed the little brother ebay that once papa bear paypal gives me my money then ebay can get their cut...until then all notices will go to spam and ignored...if want money they need to talk to paypal...then 2 months later...out of nowhere...NOTICE MC ? EBAY HAS DECIDED TO REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT...havent opened up that email..i don't trust them nazis....and why would they do this?? when i owe them so much and its true that i cannot pay them until paypal releases my money...my living was made off ebay...i got evicted from my place , couldn't pay rent...car repairs that had planned got blown away...and things just went down hill after that...forcing me to pawn my belongings and sell on that highway robbery Craigs List...but i am determined to get back on..and i will buy this book on this site...and maybe even some set up accounts from whats his name that seems to get the crowd all fired up...

sorry too much 7-11 coffee..no more starbucks..i hate you ebay..you ruined my lifestyle....i don't downgrade well at all...make me fly coach...WTF?