Hey guys!!!here is my story - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Send a message via Skype™ to EBAYBOMB
Red face Hey guys!!!here is my story

YEP, I WASN'T THE LUCKY ONE EITHER. EBAY SUSPENDED MY 10 ACCOUNTS PLUS SENT FRIENDLY MESSAGES TO MY BUYERS THAT ITEMS THEY BOUGHT MIGHT BE FRAUDULENT , ILLEGAL OR COUNTERFEITS. IN 2 DAYS AFTER THAT I HAD 10 OPEN DISPUTES, EVERYBODY HAD DOUBTS, PROBLEMS, CONCERNS SO CRAZY... THREATS TO CREDIT THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNTS RIGHT AWAY OR I WILL DEAL WITH FBI, IRS...THAT'S WHY I AM SO PISSED OFF.MAN, SO TIRED OF ALL THAT ****. I HAD MY INITIAL EBAY ACCOUNT FOR 7 YEARS 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK, POWER SELLER, BEST RATED SELLER, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH .IT DIDN'T MATTER. I AM SURE THEY FOUND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ALL MY ACCOUNTS.
THERE WAS ONE UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT MY ITEM 9 MONTHS AGO AND WANTED A FULL REFUND, BECAUSE HE TRIED TO RESELL IT ON EBAY AND DISCOVERED THAT IT'S NOT ORIGINAL. HE CALLED ME , SAYING THAT HE'S GOING TO SUE ME, FILE TO IRS, THAT PAYPAL GAVE HIM ALL MY INFORMATION. CAN PAYPAL REALLY DO THAT? SO, I AGREED TO ACCEPT ITEM FOR FULL REFUND. REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION.

I WAS HAPPY TO FIND YOUR FORUM AND eBay Stealth, IT'S INDEED VERY HELPFUL.
PLANNING TO GET BACK ON TRACK
THANK YOU GUYS!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Best of luck then EBAYBOMB! Welcome to the forum

DONT TYPE AGAIN IN UPPER CASE. Hurts my eyes and seems like you are shouting LOL. My friend,Burning who is a user here too, gets upset with bold writing as well

I understand your frustrations. You've found the forum and that means you can beat ebay
Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

He's going to file a complaint with the IRS???

The IRS does not care WHAT you sell, as long as you pay TAXES on the PROFITS!
Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Not to make light of your situation, it sucks. But whenever someone says they will "contact the FBI" I laugh. Are people really THAT stupid? How do they function in the real world? Do they really think they can email the FBI on something this trivial? I weep for humanity.

Anyway, if they linked your real account to all your other ones you did something that connected them. Get the book and start over.
Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Not to make light of your situation, it sucks. But whenever someone says they will "contact the FBI" I laugh. Are people really THAT stupid? How do they function in the real world? Do they really think they can email the FBI on something this trivial? I weep for humanity.

Anyway, if they linked your real account to all your other ones you did something that connected them. Get the book and start over.
Check out a show called "Airline". It is on Netflix, and on the A&E cable channel. It shows how Southwest Airlines employees have to deal with difficult customers.

Like the guy refused boarding because he is drunk. He gets irate and yells that he will OWN the airline by the time his lawyers are done with them. Like that will help. But it does provide some insight into human nature.

BTW: I LOVE SOUTHWEST!!!

And yes, of course the FBI isn't likely to get involved in a minor case.

Years ago, my apartment was robbed. I thought the police would come out and dust for fingerprints and the whole deal. They never even came out. They told me I could file a report at the police station if I needed a police report for insurance purposes.

My point is, I wouldn't worry about these threats. If the amount of money involved was huge, then that might be a different story.
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Im sorry to hear about your situation I Know it Sucks.

This thing that Ebay Does with sending a Letter to your Buyers is really bad, and I feel that it Has to be Illegal, I Know it is NOT a concrete accusation of fraud rather merly an implication of fraud, but don't they realize the Damage it causes, what if the items are Real, as im sure they are in MANY Cases?
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post

what if the items are Real, as im sure they are in MANY Cases?
And there seems to be a pattern of buyers who do a charge-back regardless when they get the email. Either in a panic or just see an opportunity to get a freebie. Its just not cool on eBays end to more or less advise buyers to do a chargeback. If a buyer was unhappy they always have that option, they dont need eBay telling them to do it anyway. Almost like eBay wants to punish knock offs to a severe extreme.

I've gotten that email from eBay for just bidding on an item. And it more or less says the seller is Satan and if I bought anything I should get my money back. Thats pretty harsh

Last edited by pod; 08-02-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Im sorry to hear about your situation I Know it Sucks.

This thing that Ebay Does with sending a Letter to your Buyers is really bad, and I feel that it Has to be Illegal, I Know it is NOT a concrete accusation of fraud rather merly an implication of fraud, but don't they realize the Damage it causes, what if the items are Real, as im sure they are in MANY Cases?
Not to mention, how does this help eBay's own cause? If I were a new buyer and I got that letter, I probably WOULD request a refund. And never buy on eBay again!

It would be interesting if eBay would take the group of people they send these letters to, and compare their buying over the next 12 months to that of the average eBay user. Of course, they would never release that information publicly.

My guess is this is intentional. It will give Donahoe the excuse he needs to ban smaller sellers altogether. He'll say, See, they can't be trusted, that is why buyers are leaving. And then eBay becomes a portal for Buy.com, Amazon, Sears and Kmart.
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Not to mention, how does this help eBay's own cause? If I were a new buyer and I got that letter, I probably WOULD request a refund. And never buy on eBay again!

It would be interesting if eBay would take the group of people they send these letters to, and compare their buying over the next 12 months to that of the average eBay user. Of course, they would never release that information publicly.

My guess is this is intentional. It will give Donahoe the excuse he needs to ban smaller sellers altogether. He'll say, See, they can't be trusted, that is why buyers are leaving. And then eBay becomes a portal for Buy.com, Amazon, Sears and Kmart.

Im sure that they have done their Research, and Im sure that a Significant Number of People actually applaud Ebay for "fighting Fraud" But Im Quite sure it also Discourages People from using Ebay, but in my Opinion it is just a Risky and LOW to do that.

It has Never happened to me Personally, I Believe that this tactic is something that may be either related to what type of VERO you are selling or something that Ebay is Testing for Possible System wide use Either way it is Just Plain WRONG In my Opinion.

As for Mr. Donahoe, The rumors are "Flying" on Wall street that Ebay's Board of Directors have had just about enough of His 'New Direction" for Ebay as Ebay continues to lose Traffic to Amazon, and that a "Change may be Comming.
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
as for mr. Donahoe, the rumors are "flying" on wall street that ebay's board of directors have had just about enough of his 'new direction" for ebay as ebay continues to lose traffic to amazon, and that a "change may be comming.
god i hope that rumor is true!
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Hope to see you around the forum Ebaybomb.

Sucks your experience but we are all here, having been through that kind of crap.

All the gurus here know not to take customers seriously about FBI, Cops, IRS, MOM, ha all a bunch of b.s. - most people are too afraid to deal with these authorities actually...

Anyhow, Stealth = win = back in the game. All the best to you.
Old 08-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Ebay is so stupid. When they dump small sellers they loose there customers too. If I sell a special item or unique item, how does another seller pick up on my sales if they don't carry the item? Any retailer can sell the mainstream stuff at a discount but what about the rest of the one of a kinds. There are the people that shop at the mall, some shop at Wallmart, and some go to the antiques stores. When I go to the flee market I ask the sellers why not Ebay. They all say the same thing, we did till it sucked to much.....= suspended