eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi all, newbie here, Amazon just shocked me (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/22410-hi-all-newbie-here-amazon-just-shocked-me.html)

Alameda 09-08-2010 03:20 PM

Hi all, newbie here, Amazon just shocked me

just got the amazon seller performance team e-mail...
your account is suspended because my account is being connected to another account with policy violations....
what can I do?
yes... I bought a used labtop from my roommate after he was kicked out from amazon for nonsense, stupid policy violations, he fought it, but they did not reinstall his account.....
he gave up and I started under my name, new account, new bank account...
now they kick me out.... help, please

jeffweico 09-08-2010 04:09 PM

You could try explaining to Amazon that that you bought a used PC, but if the address you gave is the same as your roommate, then that will do no good. Roommate or not (like if you just happen to have had the bad luck to buy a used laptop from someone else kicked off Amazon) getting the account back is a longshot.

Stealth is the answer. Either buy the Stealth Guide and study it or search on these forums for how to do it. Amazon is more difficult than eBay, but the basic tactics are applicable to both. Once you have that understanding, you can get the extra steps needed for Amazon from the forum, either by searching, or by asking about a specific problem.

Once Amazon kicks you off, it is very rare that they will reverse their decision. They are sticklers, because they don't want to be known as eBay v2.0.

Also, you should know that Amazon has some VERY HIGH and STRICT standards for customer service. Answering questions PROMPTLY (either from customers or Amazon employees) is critical. So is shipping quickly. And they have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for sellers of counterfeit merchandise. If they even SUSPECT that what you are selling may be ⊗⊗⊗⊗, then they will cancel the account immediately. They are even worse than eBay in that respect.

But, if you can offer great customer service, and you have a good source for legitimate high-quality merchandise, you can do very well on Amazon. Their buyers are willing to pay more.

rsot 09-08-2010 04:14 PM

Not much more to add besides jeffweico's well-written statement.

When you get kicked off of Amazon, there is no "help" really - you contact, you pushback, most of the time it's the sorry we won't disclose why but you are banned.

That computer is done for Amazon UNLESS you understand how Amazon works. Searching the forums here will help - getting stealth guide and suscriber access has Amazon X section for help.

Welcome to the forum.