eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   12 year member suspended -- no appeal allowed -- they are nuts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/22531-12-year-member-suspended-no-appeal-allowed-they-nuts.html)

12yearmember 09-11-2010 11:28 AM

12 year member suspended -- no appeal allowed -- they are nuts

Talk about over-stepping. I've been an eBay member for 12 years, yes TWELVE! Wasn't a huge buyer or seller, but had good feedback number with 100% positive. Started to sell some more and had a 3rd party handling fulfillment. Ran into issues with that company that delayed some shipments, leading to some bad feedback, which is understandable, but the buyers were completely over-zealous. They left feedback BEFORE the defined delivery timeframe on the auction. eBay didn't care. They value the unfiltered opinion of a kid that was in diapers when I started on eBay more than my explanation of what happened. The limited my account, then suspended me when I complained and tried to talk to someone in person who could actually do something about it. What a crappy company. I was an eBay fan for all those years, but they have completely reversed my opinion in just a few days time! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

oompaloompa 09-11-2010 11:48 AM

you can be up and running again soon, I suggest you get the stealth book.

jeffweico 09-11-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12yearmember (Post 165436)
Talk about over-stepping. I've been an eBay member for 12 years, yes TWELVE! Wasn't a huge buyer or seller, but had good feedback number with 100% positive. Started to sell some more and had a 3rd party handling fulfillment. Ran into issues with that company that delayed some shipments, leading to some bad feedback, which is understandable, but the buyers were completely over-zealous. They left feedback BEFORE the defined delivery timeframe on the auction. eBay didn't care. They value the unfiltered opinion of a kid that was in diapers when I started on eBay more than my explanation of what happened. The limited my account, then suspended me when I complained and tried to talk to someone in person who could actually do something about it. What a crappy company. I was an eBay fan for all those years, but they have completely reversed my opinion in just a few days time! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

That is how eBay operates. That is why this forum exists. Stealth is the answer.

Many people think that suspended members all committed fraud, or sold counterfeit items, but that is FAR from the truth. Most of us are honest people who got canned for violating some ridiculous eBay rule.

oompaloompa 09-11-2010 11:53 AM

my original group of accounts, before I started this forum, went down for selling proven legit items, its just rights owner didnt like that - go figure...

12yearmember 09-11-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 165443)
That is how eBay operates. That is why this forum exists. Stealth is the answer.

Many people think that suspended members all committed fraud, or sold counterfeit items, but that is FAR from the truth. Most of us are honest people who got canned for violating some ridiculous eBay rule.

They never pointed to any rule violation. Just that my account "appeared" to be having some issues. The whole thing is completely subjective, and they seem to spend a total of 3 miuntes reviewing a case.

jeffweico 09-11-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12yearmember (Post 165447)
They never pointed to any rule violation. Just that my account "appeared" to be having some issues. The whole thing is completely subjective, and they seem to spend a total of 3 miuntes reviewing a case.

That is the other frustrating thing about eBay. They will NEVER give you a specific reason your account is closed. If you press them, they will tell you that you need to subpoena the information. They do that because almost nobody will go through the trouble of doing so.

First Edition 09-11-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

THAT'S INSANE!!!! I'VE NEVER KNOWN EBAY OR PAYPAL TO DO THAT!!! Man, you got it rough.

...what are we all going to do....

You would benefit greatly from the stealth book.

FandangoKango 09-11-2010 06:20 PM

12 year member welcome to the ebay sucks club

GreenBean 09-11-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the forum.

Dont kid yourself they spent 3 minutes on review. More than likely 3 seconds.

OK, here's my tip (as I have to drink a lot more coffee to chill out)

Get over the kid in diapers and the fact they kicked you. Take a deep breath, curse, scream and kick whatever is closest to you.

Then sit down, read the forum, consider the book and realize that you can pay it right back to them,
That's what the forum does. Must stress that as quickly as possible drop the poor me approach. Go to stealth mode....beat ebay/paypal. :thumb:

I can assure you it may be hard work but the results are sweet... beating ebay!!!

JEM 09-12-2010 12:54 AM

welcome 12 yearmember

I feel for you, I feel you and I were canned for a similar reason- shipping times.
I took it hard at first, and it hits hard financially as well. I have taken a " leave of absence" from ebay while thinking through my strategy to get back on ebay and this forum has been great support in so many ways

and yes, not all who got the boot from ebay deserve it , many sell legit goods, and have good business practices, just got hit with bad luck

get back in the saddle...

mr888 09-12-2010 01:11 PM

I can help you become a 10 year old member again ;) lol