eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello from a long time seller that is now a new upset seller (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/24007-hello-long-time-seller-now-new-upset-seller.html)

llokiete 10-21-2010 02:05 PM

Hello from a long time seller that is now a new upset seller

Sorry, new to all this. I have sold on EBay since 1999 using 2 accounts......over 25000 transactions and just 2 weeks ago got hit on my second account and suspended. I want back in the game ASAP.

I bought the book and the info is very enlightling.....changed my IP and I want back on right away......this could not have happened at a worst time for me.......just bought a bunch of stock and Christmas sales were moving well......Damn Ebay......had a 99.2 rating on this account almost 8000 transactions......3 negatives in the last month with over 120 positive and I get suspended for negative feedback.....R U Kidding me.......Hope to use this forum to get the money coming in again.

Looking to buy some aged accounts.....I have more money than time......to do the things in the book....but the info was and will be put to use.

Superdude 10-21-2010 08:43 PM

Are you sure it was only negative feedback that they suspended you for?? I mean surely there is another reason? What did they say in the message when they informed you that you were being suspended?

JEM 10-21-2010 08:53 PM

welcome to the forum, fellow ebay veteran

Look at and analyze your suspension more closely. I too had a 99.2%, but it was not negs, it was DSR that got me. Specifically shipping times ( i am in canada and packages can take up to 3 weeks to the USA, yes 3 weeks! ZAPPO!!

You know best , but I would hazard to say it was more your DSR, but ebay can also do a combination of % DSR and cases buyers open ( item not received , item not as described)

its a minefield!!

JEM 10-21-2010 08:56 PM

forgot to add, you may have another account fast, but don't try to get to where you were in terms of revenue as fast , you will be suspended again ( for doing too well, should be a new violation)

your old account , being as old as it was could do LOTS of sales and $ , but a new one cannot do so right away.

read the forums here more for lots more help. It was a godsend to me when I lost my vintage account

pod 10-21-2010 09:22 PM

I would suggest in your situation getting a handful of ready to go accounts off the sellers here and spread your sales out as thin as you can over as many accounts as you can. The more the better. But its important to have a good understanding of whats needed for stealth even with ready made accounts or they will go down too. They will help you get back up quick, but you still need to follow the rules.

jeffweico 10-21-2010 11:50 PM

I agree with POD. Spread out your risk. As you have just learned the hard way, eBay eliminates sellers at the drop of a hat, it makes no difference how long you have been selling or how much volume you do.

Have several accounts. That way, if one goes down it doesn't take 100% of your business with it.

Also, look at the weakest points in your account that went down. What was generating the negative feedback? What is your lowest DSR? Once you have the answers, try to correct the problem, if at all possible.

You mentioned you had two accounts. If they are linked, get ready for the possibility of the other one to go down as well.

In the short term, this is a bad thing for you. But if you follow the Stealth guidelines and spread out your risk, your business could end up in a much stronger position. So this could be a blessing in the long run.

holymoly 10-22-2010 02:30 AM

Sounds like eBay struck another eBay VET down. It was funny how they FEATURED this one eBay vet on the HOMEPAGE for almost 6 months last year but eGay booted them off 1 month after their sales started taking off!!! HAHAHHAHAH

llokiete 10-22-2010 07:28 AM

Thanks everyone.....The first email said “Violation of User Agreement”…..with no specifics…….so I did email them back asking for specifics……the second said “Negative feedback questioning the authenticity of the item.” I have $1000’s of receipts they were in the picture including the store location and phone number…….DSR do not affect me because I only sell overseas (not to mention the DSR's I did have were 4.8's and 4.9's) and I go the Ebay site of the country I want to sell in.

I had about 100 auctions running all the time and would avg $5 to 10K a month in sales.....so how many accounts do you think I should buy?