Account Closed,Need Info on IP Addresses And Which IP Ebay Blacklists ASAP!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 10-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to Superdude
Default Account Closed,Need Info on IP Addresses And Which IP Ebay Blacklists ASAP!!

Hey guys im new to this forum and would just like to say so far i have found it very useful and have found out much info i did not know about Ebay before.Thanks Aspkin!

Right to begin, im 19 and from Ireland and i have been using Ebay since i was about 15 or 16(yes i know you are suppose to be over 18 but, come on money is money ryt?). Anyway ive had about 20+ Ebay accounts and they all seem to have been linked to each other and suspended.Over the years ive made easily over €2500 off ebay which is a lot for me considering i was under 18.

Anyway i never knew you had to change your IP and all but i have changed my name,address,email etc many times but always seemed to get caught!

Over the last month i opened a new account with a New address,phone number,prepaid credit card,email and password but then i logged in to my previous suspended account and got suspended.So im wondering how i get around ebay this time.

My ISP is eircom and i have a Netopia Router and Wireless Always On broadband around my house!Im not sure whether i have a static or dynamic ip address but everytime i turn on my laptop and go to findmyipaddress.com i get a differant ip but im not sure if this is the ip address ebay blocks or is it the Default Gateway IP address which when i go to RUN>CMD>IPCONFIG is always the same??

If anyone knows what IP i have please explain how if i can/cant change it! Also please someone tell me is it your Default Gateway or other ip address that ebay detects you with??

Also if i buy mobile broadband for 10€ a month will that assign me a new IP address?

Thanks in advance!:D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

every ISP you sign up with will generate you new IP's

there are threads here that go in to internet sticks , in the uk , in detail, so look there for more info.

However , ever more IP will not help you if you go back to log in to an old account, and then cross contaminate your new accounts,

I think you have the Stealth Book? Read it again, and then maybe again.
are you using firefox, different user accounts

there are ways to reset your Ip if you are on DSL , and also if you have a modem, once again search the forum, lots of great posts by others on that