eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Which IP Address Does Ebay Ban eg. IPv6,IPv4,Default Gateway?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/24085-ip-address-does-ebay-ban-eg-ipv6-ipv4-default-gateway.html)

Superdude 10-23-2010 05:33 PM

Which IP Address Does Ebay Ban eg. IPv6,IPv4,Default Gateway??

I seem to have a lot of IP addresses and im not sure which one Ebay Bans someone PLEASEEE TELL ME!!!

When i go to RUN>CMD>IPCONFIG i get a IPv6,IPv4,Subnet Mask and Default Gateway.

And when i go on the internet and type in my default gateway it brings me to the router settings which shows Connection Information,Router Information and Local network.

Under Connection Information it shows a new IP Address and IP Gateway which are not the same as the IP addresses on the RUN>CMD>IPCONFIG.

And under Local Network it shows and IP Address which is the same as my Default Gateway.

Im so confused. Which IP Address is the one i need to change PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!
Thanks

GTB 10-23-2010 07:03 PM

to find out your ip address go to http://www.whatismyip.com/,that site will show your ip address straight away,that is your ip address that ebay will log,they will ban you if you log into your account and a banned account with the same ip address,i dont think their is any certain type of ip address that ebay do not allow!
just make sure you do not use ip on a banned account then use the same ip for an ok account,hope this helps
p.s just dont log into any banned accounts

Superdude 10-23-2010 08:56 PM

Thanks so your saying the IP i see at whatismyip.com is the one Ebay tracks and bans if you have a suspended account?

Could you please tell me do how come everytime i log onto my laptop i get a different IP Address when i check what it is? I have wireless broadband so does this mean i have a dynamic IP address? And is that ok for Ebay then?Thanks

GTB 10-24-2010 05:49 AM

yeah it seems like you have a dynamic ip,saves you alot of hassle changing ips,
this is the ip address that ebay log,so make sure you dont log into any banned accounts with an ip you used for your current ebay/paypal account/s
btw who`s your internet provider?

Superdude 10-24-2010 08:53 AM

My internet provider is Eircom.Ok it should save a lot of hastle but the thing is if i have a dynamic IP then that means it keeps changing when i connect so does that mean it could return to one of the IP addresses that have been banned??? I didnt take note of the banned IP addresses so what should i do because i have a feeling the IP will return to a banned one and i will log in and get suspended again!

GTB 10-24-2010 01:14 PM

yes it could return a banned ip,but it could of been another user,they cannot prove it was you and would need something else to link you to a banned account,for e.g if it was the same ip address,and the names were similar(robert cash....bob cash) and the accounts sell the same things etc then they would definetly have a case,dont worry about it as you dont know your previous ipz,but from now on record them,this will lesson the chance of gettin limited/suspended.....do not log into any banned accounts from now on,follow the stealth guide,read the forums(type chosen subject in the search bar) and listen to what the big gunz tell you,they are the experts....you`ll know who they are soon:peace: