eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Saying Hello from Malaysia! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/25719-saying-hello-malaysia.html)

faris_jay 12-05-2010 10:49 AM

Saying Hello from Malaysia!

Hi, My name is Faris Rashid. I just registered here yesterday. And I can see that this forum is very helpful. There are lots of tips and help that I can find here.

Anyway, I think I got here because I was looking for ways to get back on eBay as I was being suspended few days ago... :ban?: It was a very sad way to have started selling on eBay in a week and got suspended few days later. :tears:

My paypal account is about one year old but my eBay account is just a month old I think. But that was not the problem. The problem is paypal held my payment for my third item sold on eBay!!! :ahhhhhh: How in the hell could I pay for my dropshipper to ship the item to the buyer if Paypal hold my payment?! Again, Paypal sucks~ They want me to ship the item using my own money out of my pocket!

I heard that Paypal will release my payment earlier either if I get positive feedback for the item or I provide tracking number for the item. Then, it all started when I asked the buyer to give positive feedback first to me in order to get the item shipped to him (I explained to him about the held payment). The buyer then suspected me for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item. After few arguments, he threatened me to report to eBay if I don't want to refund his money (about $500).

Still, I asked him to give me positive feedback. So, the next day I login to my eBay account, it says, "Your account has been suspended" waa~ I felt like I have lost my whole life. uhuk... :violin:

Anyway, sorry for making this post quite long. Thank you for reading.
I'm a newbie, please give me some help and tips. Hope can find many helpful people and information in this forum! Thanks.

*PS: Just got myself an eBay Stealth yesterday! hope to get very useful information and tips on the money I spent for the ebook.

oompaloompa 12-16-2010 03:33 PM

ok, did you get to keep money a least? anyway, stealth cannot prevent these things from happening, all sellers are potential victims of manipulative buyers but you can have more accounts available to sell on and learn alot here about how to handle things.

MadSam 12-16-2010 03:55 PM

Thanks for the story, in future you might not want to post your name or any personal details.

faris_jay 12-17-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadSam (Post 190507)
Thanks for the story, in future you might not want to post your name or any personal details.

You mean on ebay?

Stigger 12-17-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faris_jay (Post 190679)
You mean on ebay?

the 5th a 6th words of your fist post, this is not a good thing to be posting here, nobody needs to know your so called real name here. i would go back and edit/remove it

Welcome, I'm sure this is the right place for you and you will learn allot from the members

GL

ady4d 12-22-2010 10:10 PM

From Malaysia

I google for solution for my account ebay limitation and found this site and registered on 17 Nov 2010.I also have problem that my ebay cannot be list any item and i message ebay support but they said its happen to many seller and asked to try different category. i have 60 positive feedback and 100%. I still don't understand why i cannot list any..:doh:

GoMalay 01-02-2011 09:21 AM

waa...faris ,you're so funny
to do business ,you must ready a lot of money~

heliuo 08-21-2016 05:20 AM

Re: Saying Hello from Malaysia!

Great story and it is very common, we all have seen through that, but this is the best place to get advice and information. you will go a long way from here!

TOOKNAPA 08-21-2016 06:43 AM

Hi neighbor,
Starting selling on ebay by dropshipping $500 items is not the best idea !!
Read the book and the forum and start new ! good luck

rsot 08-21-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heliuo (Post 794207)
Great story and it is very common, we all have seen through that, but this is the best place to get advice and information. you will go a long way from here!

Amazing revival hah OP post from 2010

DH7 07-01-2020 02:47 AM

Hello, any active Malaysian stealth ebay and paypal users still around?

rsot 07-01-2020 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DH7 (Post 1103162)
Hello, any active Malaysian stealth ebay and paypal users still around?

Wow nice thread search - might consider making a new post to discuss your issues/questions