eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   hi everyone! been reading for months but first time posting here! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/28456-hi-everyone-been-reading-months-but-first-time-posting-here.html)

gungadin 02-21-2011 11:04 AM

hi everyone! been reading for months but first time posting here!

hi guys n gals!
finally plucked up the time to leave a shortish intro here!
ive been reading this forum for many many mths, ever since ebay/paypal dropped a whammy on me by suspending my Powerseller accounts in 2008!

i was relying on ebay sales to put bread on the table and my suspension came just before Xmas 2008, which meant no presents for my kids or mrs and hardly any sensible food over that Xmas holidays! :(

anyway, after reading up the info on here, i did manage to open a single account on ebay and paypal, and was getting rather happy, as sales started picking up very slowly, until a few mths later i looked at my email and saw the dreaded one from paypal saying that my sales had reached £1800 or so, which meant that i would ahve to provide ID documents etc to prove i was who i was!

of course, i couldnt prove any docs, as the details i had registered with were, lets say, different! so that was that!

now im back to square 1 and am contemplating buying a couple of ebay/paypal acconts already set up and running -- i heard lampkin or someone like that is elling some, but even here, having been stung so many times, im hesitant, as i ve heard stories from peeps whove done this, only to find their purchased accounts also blocked!!!

come on guys......tell me something that will put my mind at ease!

i need to start selling again so that my family can at least have some decent food to eat.... thats till i get a good job, something which is hard to get these days believe it or not!

rsot 02-21-2011 11:25 AM

Welcome to the forums - we have all experienced in one form or another your story...

First, you need to understand the concept of eb ay stealth by reading forums +/- getting guide.

Easy to set up new unlinked accounts - or you can buy the account method.

All the best - looking forward to your contributions.