eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   New & glad to be here, especially since ... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/28789-new-glad-here-especially-since.html)

glasstree 03-02-2011 03:55 PM

New & glad to be here, especially since ...

eBay is currently harassing me! lol

:yar: Hi everybody ... may I say that THIS SITE ROCKS!!! Thank you so much Aspkin for kicking off the answer to so many people's dreams! (is that really an overstatement?)

I've been an eBay seller for several years and like most people here, they and their evil twin Paypal have induced misery in my life more than once. But now, thanks to you guys and this forum, I think I'm going to be a little smarter and not take the abuse in that "relationship" any more!

Pardon my naive attitude but I do have a (probably stupid) question. As I mentioned, eBay is giving me static right now because I don't have an automatic payment method on file with them. From previous experience, as well as reading the thread of priceless wisdom from Here We Go Again about safely paying eBay fees in the eBay disc. forum, I do NOT want to pay my fees with my Paypal account. Never again!

So ... I'm wondering if one of those Walgreen's gifttogo cards or a VCC or something along those lines would be acceptable to eBay as an "automatic payment method on file" (as they say)?.

Ultimately, does anyone have any suggestions for how I can set up an automatic payment method with eBay WITHOUT using my Paypal AND without using my bank info or personal CC?

Sorry if I'm testing someone's patience here but I just want to be sure of what to do. Once I am, I'm sure the dumb questions:doh: will go away

I am really glad I found this site and look forward to learning more all the time here. Thanks to all of you!!

rsot 03-02-2011 03:58 PM

Welcome to the forums - looking forward to your contribution.

You will need to have a functioning pa yp al BUT the trick is to pay your fees before the automatic payment tries to withdraw. Therefore, YES you use the gift cards and VCCs to do it.

There are threads about Gift2Go cards showing that they work. Search through the forum as you enlighten yourself.

All the best.