eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello, another angry member here!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/29138-hello-another-angry-member-here.html)

cubfan11 03-14-2011 01:49 AM

Hello, another angry member here!!

Hello,
It's very refeshing, yet sad to see so many people on here with the exact same story as mine. Ebay and paypal are evil and have caused me all kinds of stress and depression, and I didn't do anything wrong!!

I'm not really here to whine and complain because all of you have been there yourselves.

Just looking for some support and solutions to get back in the game. I am thinking about buying one of the ebay accounts on here. Any advice who to deal with, and if they really work would be great.

Again, Hello and Thanks for your help.
Dave

cardfelon 03-14-2011 11:19 AM

Dave

Welcome to the forum!! The best thing you can do before you purchase a account from a seller on here is to purchase the stealth guide and read it over and over. This is your new bible. If you follow all of the steps in the book correctly you will be back up and running with successful accounts that you won't have to worry about. Best of luck to you!

Imakemoney 03-14-2011 11:26 AM

Hi welcome to the forum!

There are many options to creating new accounts or buying. However firstly make sure you get the stealth guide or do lots of reading around the forum to first learn how you will not your accounts linked and ultimately suspended.

Let me know if you need anything clarifying just drop me a PM.

rsot 03-14-2011 11:45 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you get informed.

kris 03-14-2011 01:23 PM

Welcome Cubfan. You have come to the right place, and will find a lot of support here. I know how bad it feels for you right now - most of us do... but you must get over the feelings of stress and depression, and instead get determined. You have fallen down, but get right back up again!!!
My fellow members have given the best advise for getting started again - the stealth guide. You need it. It was probably the best $40 I have ever spent, honestly. I bought mine about 7 months ago, and am already making more money than I was before the suspension.
Once you have it and understand the concepts, you WILL get back on ebay. No question. Best of luck to you.

cubfan11 03-14-2011 01:35 PM

Thanks Kris, I am feeling much better reading everyones posts and feel the confidence to move forward. I will be smart and follow all of the advice on here, especially the one about getting the Stealth Guide.

Thanks again, and Take Care!!
Dave

Sandy D 03-21-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubfan11 (Post 211179)
Thanks Kris, I am feeling much better reading everyones posts and feel the confidence to move forward. I will be smart and follow all of the advice on here, especially the one about getting the Stealth Guide.

Thanks again, and Take Care!!
Dave

PM me, I purchased several accounts more then a year ago from one particular seller and they are like gold so far. All working, never a problem and I highly recommend this seller.

I am sure the others are all just the same as Aspkin would not allow them to sell if they were not.

Based on my experience with one in particular I can personally recommend the one I have dealt with and how good the accounts have been to this date.

Doubles 03-21-2011 07:47 PM

not my place to welcome noobs but welcome, if you follow the guide, you can quite easilly create your own accounts, 3 of my stealths now have a little star and feedback of 50+ on them, in the space of a few months.

Take a seat and look around a while, plenty of help and advice is available.

Imakemoney 03-21-2011 09:37 PM

Hi there welcome to the forum!

Lots of good info on this forum for you and in the stealth guide for you to start making money again on ebay!

If you need anything clarifying dont hesitate to drop me a PM :D

and good luck!