eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi! glad I found you :) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/29861-hi-glad-i-found-you.html)

Staydreamer 04-04-2011 11:43 AM

Hi! glad I found you :)

Hi everyone :yar:

I'm a noobee here and on Paypal and Ebay too. My Paypal account is limited at the mo and I don't have the info they require re merchandise receipts ect as I only sell used clothing and some other bits and bobs. Neither do I have any tracking numbers as |I don't send recorded as a rule...and they want tracking info for 5 sales that I just dont have :(
Although I do have all the other proof i.e address, passport etc

My account was linked to my friends Limited account by I.P address, which I think is a ridiculous reason to limit my new account- which I verified straight away btw - as I didn't have anything to do with why hers was suspended. :mad2: .... she had moved house and no longer had any proof of address for the address she lived at when she registered with Paypal as it was more than 2 years since she had moved so the account is frozen until the money is released at the end of July.

Anyway, so now I have no Paypal account which has brought my selling to a halt ( I sell on facebook) as no one likes to do buying or selling without it on there :(
My ebay account isn't suspended yet but I can't list items as my Paypal is limited! :doh:

I'm not sure whether to persue sorting out my legimate account as its linked to this other limited account that isnt ever going to be unlimited which looks bad for my account or should I just start over with all new details???

I purchased Aspkins ebook Ebay Stealth a few days ago and I intend to use the info in there as soon as I can get all my eggs in a row so to speak...theres ALOT of preparing to do to execute the instructions but hopefully it will all work out and I will get back to selling again very soon!

I will have alot of questions and will need lots of advice from seasoned sellers and from the clued up experts on this website so no doubt they'll be a few posts from me :rolleyes:

Staydreamer x

rsot 04-04-2011 12:01 PM

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to your contributions to this nice forum.

Trying to get stuff cleared with Pa yp al due to linkage is such a hassle. Now, you CAN attempt this but in the meantime, set up a bunch of new stealth accounts and start FRESH.

All the best.