eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   New here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/31642-new-here.html)

cnlb 05-20-2011 12:15 PM

New here

Hello everyone. New here & introducing myself. :yar: I've been browsing this site for a few days now and even purchased the book. I am a little confused on which route to take with my situation. I'll post more in another forum to see what other people think.

GrannyT 05-20-2011 12:48 PM

Hi there - what is your situation?:pop2:

goodies$24 05-20-2011 01:11 PM

tell us more about ur problems we'll help if we can .everyone on this forum is helpfull in anyway . hello and welcome to the forum

Imakemoney 05-20-2011 01:43 PM

...........:welcome;

ShadyOne 05-20-2011 03:03 PM

Cramp Now Legs Bent

cnlb 05-20-2011 03:04 PM

HI.. thanks everyone. :) I'm sorry for the dangling post... lol Obviously I am a suspended eb user... I use to be a ps and had great fb and dsr's and ran into some personal problems which made me put eb on the back burner..(mistake i know) and now, here I am. Its been a couple years and i tried to open a new account because I'd like to get back into it, and of coarse they linked it to my suspended account and restricted my new account. I had a few items listed, which are still active, I just cant edit them or add anymore. I received an email from them saying to pay the balance on my old accounts (which are now blocked) to get the restrictions lifted on the new one. After reading through some of these threads, not sure if I trust it or not. Or if they are just trying to get me to pay my fees. I started to pay them. Paid one off then before paying the other I started to wonder if I was just going to be out of the money still with suspended accounts. I'll post the email and more info later.. Don't really have the time right now. Switching between trying to work and write this message right now. lol

ShadyOne 05-20-2011 03:46 PM

Hi CNLB ;)

Before you begin your stealth journey, have you thought about phoning eBay and finding out whats what! See if they say their is a chance of reinstating your accounts.

cnlb 05-20-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 230744)
Hi CNLB ;)

Before you begin your stealth journey, have you thought about phoning eBay and finding out whats what! See if they say their is a chance of reinstating your accounts.

Yes.. I know that's what I need to do. I haven't done it yet, but I will. It'd probably be a good idea to do that instead of jumping the gun right away. The emails sound hopeful, but I was reading other ppls post that got the same emails & paid and still didn't get their accts back. I know it isn't always the same for everyone though. I'll call today or tomorrow and see what happens..
Oh ya.... Another thing on my old account that I paid the balance on, when I go to it now it says blocked and then says i'm suspended for violating policies and rules or something like that. Can't figure out what that is all about. I searched for an email that would let me know what that is all about but cant find anything.
Guess all I can do is call and find out. :) I'll update when I find out more.