eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   NEW HERE......good ebay account....bad paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/33547-new-here-good-ebay-account-bad-paypal.html)

sassylass 07-03-2011 07:40 PM

NEW HERE......good ebay account....bad paypal

Hi all....I am new here and very frazzled after the last two weeks of paypal/ebay induced hell. I am a recently divorced mother of triplets ....eight year old triplets....in nursing school.....blah blah blah..

.I have sold on ebay for ten years!!!! I sell legit and work very hard.... I have a NEW ebay account, and an old account (1200+ feedback....) the old account got in the rears on fees(my ex husbands fees)....which I paid after the divorce...and after I finally got all my merchandise back in MY possession as per a court order!then started fresh on a new account. PAYPAL has come in the back door and snagged their services from me....due to poor customer satisfacion or some other b s. so nowI have a car but no gas tank. Anyone have any suggestions at all about getting back in paypals good graces?

I have read the stealth guide...but do not see what I am looking for here....I gave them all the info they requested and was treated like dirt. I am hurt, and feel very foolish for clearing up the old fees in an attempt to be square with them. I wish i had just opened new accounts and saved all that money! I was fearful of something like this happening, but felt like I had no choice....Thanks

GrannyT 07-04-2011 08:20 AM

If you cannot square it with Paypal you have no choice but to go stealth

There are many experienced stealthers from your country on this forum and I know they will help but you must either find a way to get back in PPs good books or put the whole thing behind you

Remember - PP and Ebay are effectively one company - you cannot trust either of them! They lie, they cheat but they do it all within the law - that's why we do what we do.

:pop2:

Axcend 07-04-2011 11:19 AM

Did you try calling them? I've had all my luck from calling and talking to a real person rather then sending info via email and all that crap. I've also read from another member that if you call and talk to someone rude who won't help you, to call back as many times as it takes until you get someone who is friendly. Believe it or not, there are friendly people on paypal that will work with you and get your account fixed.

If none of this works, then yes, go stealth! It's rather simple once you get the basics down, and you'll never look back!

ShadyOne 07-09-2011 05:51 AM

So why have PayPal actually "snagged their services" from you and what does that actually mean? You still have an account or not?

Is it just poor customer service on eBay? If so, what does that actually mean to you, surely you must know the reasons your customers are not happy. Go from there.