eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   That sick feeling is going! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/36726-sick-feeling-going.html)

christo 09-15-2011 12:46 PM

That sick feeling is going!

Hi all,
Firstly, thank goodness for this forum. I have been selling for a couple of years but have been on ebay for almost 10 years I guess. On Monday I got the dreaded notification from ebay.....account indefinately suspended. I have since found out a 'stalker' has reported my account six times. That sick feeling in the pit of my stomach hit. Two days later....message from paypal: Your account is limited and cannot be appealed! Sick feeling again. I'm sure many of you recognise this feeling. Then I found you guys and am now much more positive. I'm going to give it a month or so, research, buy the stealth book and be smart about getting back on. I'm not the most knowledgable about computer systems and stuff but I guess this is what I need to learn. Wasn't a massive seller, perhaps making £1000 per month but it was nice spending money for me and my family.
Anyway, sorry for going on a bit. Just glad I've found you and can see a light at then end of the tunnel where as two days ago I was utterly devastated.
Regards,
Chris

TGMT² 09-15-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christo (Post 269047)
I'm not the most knowledgable about computer systems and stuff but I guess this is what I need to learn.

The Stealth Guide is laid out so the most basic Computer users can get back on eBay.

PLUS: We are all here to help you. :)

Welcome to the Forum christo!

rsot 09-15-2011 04:01 PM

Welcome to the forums. You have a good start to work with. All the best. Am dealing with a "sick" feeling right now too ha

RomexTM 09-15-2011 04:24 PM

Stealth Guide is the best for these kind of situations

Imakemoney 09-15-2011 04:42 PM

Welcome to the forums Christo!

NotAHappyBunny 09-15-2011 04:57 PM

welcome - you will up, running & laughing soon :clap:

colt63 09-15-2011 05:01 PM

Welcome Christo, I know how you feel, believe me, this forum is the place to find your feet again. Get the Stealth Guide, you will never look back.

Hrad 09-16-2011 08:07 PM

Yep, we`ve all been where you are now.

Just a couple of days ago I had one of my best/strongest accounts go down, this time I took it A LOT better than the first time. Hardly shed a tear :typing:

UnderBites08 09-16-2011 08:30 PM

good luck bud

GTB 09-16-2011 08:32 PM

welcome mate

yup,i know that feeling too

this forum is most definitely a god-send!

good luck

GreenBean 09-16-2011 08:48 PM

Welcome to the forum,Christo :yar:

What I suggest you do to give yourself the best start, is make your plan for a new account. Post it here on the forum. We'll help you tweak it. Then you can go ahead on ebay/paypal.
It's easier to do that rather than try to help unravel mistakes.

Good Luck :pop2:

Sandy D 09-16-2011 09:02 PM

Welcome!

We have all had that feeling at one time or another.

I still get it today when something changes and I do not know how to defeat it.

I am sure you will be ok because you already have shown that you did not come here to blast away with demanding answers before you know what to ask.

This place has done amazing things for me and my family. I learned early on a couple years ago when I joined that I can learn, give back and share that everything will be ok.

I have done well with what I have learned here, I think the last account I lost was 1 1/2 years ago.

Right now I am dealing with another issue and I am having problems with pp with but I am hoping that I can shake them some how. But I wont give up and I will do my very best to learn so I can defeat them.

If I can do it not being a techy, not being able to think outside the box on certain things then I am sure you can do it and will be fine.

Welcome to the team, my suggestion is to buy the book, read tons of post here ( even go back a long ways to get ideas ) and concentrate on learning specific needs such as IP, tracking, banking, not linking, verifications, phones etc.

christo 09-20-2011 11:17 AM

Hi all,
Thank you so much for all of your kind welcomes. Much appreciated. It really good to know you guys are out there. I'm going to take my time and make sure I do things right. One thing has come to mind....does the stealth guide deal with macs as well as windows computers? I use a mac but would be willing to get a cheap windows machine if its easier. I suppose the principles are the same regardless though.
Best wishes everyone,
Chris

AyeDGAF 09-20-2011 03:04 PM

i almost have that feeling every other 2 weeks. :(

GTB 09-20-2011 03:33 PM

there are mac users on the forum

cant remember if there is info about mac`s in the stealth guide (probably will be) but regardless you need to invest in it,it gives you step by step info on how to get back on eb ay & pay pal, things that have nothing to do with wether your`e windows or mac

good luck:)

AyeDGAF 09-21-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christo (Post 270417)
Hi all,
Thank you so much for all of your kind welcomes. Much appreciated. It really good to know you guys are out there. I'm going to take my time and make sure I do things right. One thing has come to mind....does the stealth guide deal with macs as well as windows computers? I use a mac but would be willing to get a cheap windows machine if its easier. I suppose the principles are the same regardless though.
Best wishes everyone,
Chris

im do my stealth/ghost stuff on my macbook pro just use bootcamp & install windows on it or use VMware

christo 09-24-2011 04:10 AM

Thanks for the advice AyeDGAF. Will set a boot camp partition up and invest in a basic copy of windows to install.

GreenBean 09-24-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christo (Post 270417)
Hi all,
Best wishes everyone,
Chris

aspkin would give you the info to use your mac.

Like everything stealth, there are work arounds:D We're good at them ;) Very good