eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   New to Ebay but not new (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/41492-new-ebay-but-not-new.html)

idzuan84 01-10-2012 12:53 AM

New to Ebay but not new

Hey People.

This place seems to have a Lot of info floating around on it!

I’m new to selling a lot on Ebay but I’m not new.
I’m one of those Craigslist guys from way back and can put up a Lot of posts everyday but sadly Craig’s just isn’t what it used to be.
I find that a lot of the skills needed for Ebay cross with Craig’s so I have a lot of the learning in place.

Changing IP’s, clearing cookies, setting up Gmail accounts, varying image names and sizes as well as the source (src code), using Sims cards to create phone numbers from the state/city that matches the account and a lot more.
One hard lesson/habit while dealing with 100’s of accounts at a time was keeping everything separate and unique it All Times.

Flying under the radar got to be a serious cat and mouse game as Craig’s would change up the rules and not mention it to you. Fun Times!!!

With all that said, (sorry to be so long) I really need to get up and running and selling a lot more than I can through my single Ebay/PayPal account of 8 years.
I’ve never been banned from Ebay but I would rather just avoid that if I can.

I’m looking at creating 30 Ebay/PayPal accounts so I don’t overload any single account (4 or 5 items a month each) and looking at forming LLC’s 30 times is daunting.

Can anyone give me a better idea of a way to get started on this goal of 30 accounts?

Is buying accounts really a good idea?
I found the accounts for sale but I can’t find any discussions on them.

I read Ebay Stealth several times and am still reviewing sections several times a day (The Thing Is GREAT!) but still looking for more consolidated info about getting on Ebay and selling heaps
Can any of you point me in a practical direction?

Even if you don’t or can’t, I do thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I don’t sound like too much of an idiot.[/FONT]

GreenBean 01-10-2012 01:21 AM

Get your subscription to ebay stealth activated quick as you can.

More juiciness exists. :juggle:

This is the grey area of telling users how to operate. Formulate a plan of your own & share that.

Be a bit more forthcoming with what items you are thinking of selling

Be a bit more forthcoming with your knowledge of computers.

Those combined are part of how successful your new ebay life will be :typing:

Pringles 01-10-2012 07:09 AM

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like you know what you're doing

All the best

rsot 01-10-2012 07:43 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best.

vany 01-10-2012 08:18 PM

Welcome in here and best of luck :)