eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello land of misfit toys ;) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/54672-hello-land-misfit-toys.html)

BillNie 12-27-2012 05:57 PM

Hello land of misfit toys ;)

Hi,
Just came across this forum and wanted to check it out. Might get the book. I loved selling on eBay and made good money for my family. But I got caught up in it and made one bad choice and no more selling for me. So I hope this site helps me out because like a lot of Americans I'm with out a job, eBay is what was saving us. Hope everyone has a great NEW YEARS!!!

djimack 12-28-2012 12:45 AM

If your off eBay, but would still like to continue selling. The eBay Stealth book will be the best investment you'll make for your eBay career.....its simply the best.

rsot 12-28-2012 06:29 AM

Welcome BillNie...the science guy :P All the best.

GreenBean 12-28-2012 06:30 AM

All the best! Welcome to the forum :)

rsot has a thing for science but shocking spelling
(Billie NYE)

:thumb:

rafiqbd007 12-28-2012 06:35 AM

Buying stealth book was best investment of my life. Could be yours too.

Futuremogul888 12-28-2012 08:32 AM

Way to introduce yourself by calling us the land of misfit toys. That is definitely a way to make a good impression and get off to a good start on this forum.

Roscoe 12-28-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 (Post 404913)
Way to introduce yourself by calling us the land of misfit toys. That is definitely a way to make a good impression and get off to a good start on this forum.

Misfits is the "correct" term. I have said this myself many times.

Most people who do not have a full-time desk job, do not follow the rules of society (stealth PP, Ebay & Amazon accounts) are misfits.

I consider myself a misfit. Perry Marshall (Adwords guru) said he is a misfit also. Creative people like myself are considered by society as misfits.

We can stand having a Boss.

A Full time JOB (Just Over Broke) doesn't cut it for us misfits.

We resent authority, don't follow the rules, and "think for ourselves."

The OP is right on the money.

Very refreshing. :thumb:

Sincerely,

Proud Misfit

makavi94 12-28-2012 11:26 AM

Welcome to best forum.Good luck

Futuremogul888 12-28-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 404956)
Misfits is the "correct" term. I have said this myself many times.

Most people who do not have a full-time desk job, do not follow the rules of society (stealth PP, Ebay & Amazon accounts) are misfits.

I consider myself a misfit. Perry Marshall (Adwords guru) said he is a misfit also. Creative people like myself are considered by society as misfits.

We can stand having a Boss.

A Full time JOB (Just Over Broke) doesn't cut it for us misfits.

We resent authority, don't follow the rules, and "think for ourselves."

The OP is right on the money.

Very refreshing. :thumb:

Sincerely,

Proud Misfit

Are you saying you are a reject or a rebel? What you are describing is a rebel but a misfit is a reject. In you over-generalized, stating opinion as fact tirade of garbage, you failed to realize that you were just insulting yourself.

Roscoe 12-28-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 (Post 404993)
Are you saying you are a reject or a rebel? What you are describing is a rebel but a misfit is a reject. In you over-generalized, stating opinion as fact tirade of garbage, you failed to realize that you were just insulting yourself.

A rebel and a reject in regards to the way society "thinks."

Dreamer – Misfit – Alien

Dreamer – Misfit – Alien

Do you ever feel like you speak some sort of gibberish that your neighbors don’t understand?

Do you ever feel like a member of a secret off-the-grid society?

That’s because you are.

Yeah, we sort of joke about this… I don’t know about you, I *always* felt that way. Not just lately. Ever heard the song “Subdivisions”?

Growing up it all seems so one-sided
Opinions all provided
The future pre-decided
Detached and subdivided
In the mass production zone

Nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone

Last week I talked to a guy who works from home, for the famous Domainer Marc Ostrofsky, the guy who sold business.com for $8 million. He said, “I work in my pajamas, I come and go randomly, and sometimes disappear for days at a time. My neighbors all wonder what I do.”

My Roundtable members are allowed to bring guests to the Mastermind, and last year one brought his programmer, Benji. Benji came to Maui and I sat down and talked to him for awhile. He said, “The day I came to your Roundtable group was the first time I felt not like an alien.”

There’s a reason for that. Here’s my theory about ADHD geeks freaks and misfits:

Some of us found the ‘normal’ world so boring we just couldn’t pay attention. Still can’t. (That will never change, BTW.) When I was a kid I dearly hoped I wouldn’t get shoehorned into some mindless routine of commuting and punching the clock and spending a cheap 1.5 week vacation getting pitched for time shares I couldn’t possibly afford.

But when us ADHD geeks find something we love, we can focus on it for hours. The ADHD is G-O-N-E.

There’s not enough kids in any classroom of 26 pupils for the one ADHD misfit to feel like he has a friend. No, his true friends are scattered all over the world, sitting in all those other classrooms, also subdivided into minorities of 1, also outnumbered.

Well guess what, when you all of us together, magic happens.

It’s been the world against us for 30 years – and now it’s us against the world. WE finally have a chance of winning.

Do YOU have true friends and allies?

Do you have people who will devote hours of their non-ADHD focus zone to helping you solve YOUR problems? Do you have comrades for whom YOU would jump on a plane and help, if that’s what they needed to punch through the brick wall?

You should never do this alone. The good news is, you don’t have to.

Perry Marshall

oompaloompa 12-28-2012 01:28 PM

you are going to scare this noob away....!

most intro replies are 'welcome to the forum' etc

OP just said misfit as a joke Im sure...online sellers are not misfits, but they need this forum if they deal with ebay/paypal/amazon and their real details have been used up for whatever reason or they want several accs.

GreenBean 12-28-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 (Post 404993)

When the thread was approved to go live, its content was taken to be light humor to fit in with the Festive Season.

Apply that.

If that is incongrous to you, use the REPORT button to avoid flaming :peace:

GreenBean 12-28-2012 04:45 PM