eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Making money on Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/55741-making-money-ebay.html)

moneymitch 01-23-2013 08:45 PM

Making money on Ebay

Hi I recently opened an ebay account and I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Louis Vuitton belts. I made too many accounts, got greedy and I was kicked off ebay.

I have now been reading a ton of everyones posts and I love the support everyone has to helping each other succeed and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice.

I want to become a legit ebay seller and make money of course but Im not sure how to do it.

Does anyone have any advice they could offer regarding buying and selling items that would make a profit?

zoneout 01-23-2013 08:59 PM

Buy low and sell high.

GhostWhoWalks 01-24-2013 02:55 AM

From my understanding is you can't sell Louis Vuitton on EB they have rules against it and the company does not like it. <--- This could of changed over the years. And it has! :O

If you were to sell high end items to the rich, would you want it to be sold on ebay???

Anyways here is your link for you. Ebay does not know if the item is real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗! So they don't want to deal with it. I didn't read the whole thing but here you go.

http://reviews.ebay.com/So-you-wanna...00000006825377
Also check newer update, as that one is over 4 years old but I did see some sellers on ebay selling these bags! So there is a way to do it.

Welcome to the site.

P.S. Also ebay might think you are a scammer trying to sell high end items on a newer account. That's a RED FLAG! Read the link provided here for you.

My guess is you might have to call up ebay and show you are selling real items and proof of payment from LV it self and that you are a dealer for their products!

Good Luck!

Sandy D 01-24-2013 06:50 AM

I sell 100% legit items, antique, collectibles, items from estate sales, yard sales, buy house fulls of items etc and do very well.

No need to sell vero or risky items, in fact I bought a pallet of discontinued items big lots, buy items from wal mart and the dollar store, buy and sell legit sports hats, gloves etc

rsot 01-24-2013 07:26 AM

Welcome to the forums. All the best as you read around and make decisions

makavi94 01-26-2013 01:42 AM

Welcome to the forums.Good luck

NGALO1983 01-26-2013 02:25 AM

Research research research....What I used to do was go to Goodwill and a bunch of other stores and gather up items that I like then search through my phone what they are selling for to see if I should buy it or not. Most people just jump in and buy items they think would sell then later learned it would not so keep the phone handy because it will help out alot. Me personally, I like old vintage + antique type of items because they usually sell for alot of money.

Sandy D 01-26-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGALO1983 (Post 414454)
Research research research....What I used to do was go to Goodwill and a bunch of other stores and gather up items that I like then search through my phone what they are selling for to see if I should buy it or not. Most people just jump in and buy items they think would sell then later learned it would not so keep the phone handy because it will help out alot. Me personally, I like old vintage + antique type of items because they usually sell for alot of money.

I use the same method.

And yes, I get lucky and find those vintage items several times a week that are high profit finds. But I am out and about a lot and hit auctions so I do get to see a lot of stuff.

secondeye 01-27-2013 01:04 AM

welcome to the forum and hope that you will find lots of successful solutions

AmazonStealth 01-27-2013 01:16 AM

At least you learned your lesson, for a long term success. Most people come on here and want to know how to sell phakes after they get kicked off. DO NOT go back to your old ways. Read around, good luck, but no one will give you a pin point answer on what they sell.

DoubleA 01-27-2013 01:22 AM

So many people sell phakes on their real account because they dont know any better. Then they get themselves kick off.

Nobody will tell you what to sell, your choice.

PS. This forum does condemn the selling of phake goods.

Good Luck.

Roscoe 01-27-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleA (Post 414708)
So many people sell phakes on their real account because they dont know any better. Then they get themselves kick off.

Nobody will tell you what to sell, your choice.

PS. This forum does condemn the selling of phake goods.

Good Luck.

I can't imagine why someone would want to sell Phake products knowing that not only Ebay and PP can cause problems but also the Feds. :rolleyes:

And they are using a real account, you have to be kidding me, lol.

It's Illegal, pure and simple. :smash:

AmazonStealth 01-27-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 414759)
I can't imagine why someone would want to sell Phake products knowing that not only Ebay and PP can cause problems but also the Feds. :rolleyes:

And they are using a real account, you have to be kidding me, lol.

It's Illegal, pure and simple. :smash:

Most people are extremely dumb & naive

mcmx 01-27-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks (Post 413767)
1. From my understanding is you can't sell Louis Vuitton on EB they have rules against it and the company does not like it. <--- This could of changed over the years. And it has! :O

2. My guess is you might have to call up ebay and show you are selling real items and proof of payment from LV it self and that you are a dealer for their products!

Good Luck!

1. You're allowed to sell LV on eBay if you want. Obviously authentic only. There is no rule whatsoever against it. Despite what most people think, there's still a ton of f/akes on there

2. And the very first thing he said was that his were f/ake...so he's definitely not going to be calling eBay. Nobody can be a "dealer" of authentic LV anyway

rsot 01-28-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 414522)
I use the same method.

And yes, I get lucky and find those vintage items several times a week that are high profit finds. But I am out and about a lot and hit auctions so I do get to see a lot of stuff.

Vintage is key - good little niche.