Hello ex Amazon Featured Merchant/ ebay powerseller here - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 02-11-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Hello ex Amazon Featured Merchant/ ebay powerseller here

hello. ihad my original amazon account for about a year and half and had it going good with about 700 feedback and making about 5k every two weeks in profit. then got greedy and tried to sell some counterfiet items and got banned quickly. then in sep.2012 i started new account just trying to sell my old stuff agaiun, no counterfiets.started account at local library with google voice number, usps box for adress. registered new dba and got new ein. got a walmart money card for deposits. made it through the first review amd in about december 3 months later account went under review again for i believe hitting the 800-1000 dollar sales mark for them month. or cyber monday when i did like 100 orders in a day lol. i did several things wrong so it was not a surprise it got suspended because this was before i had this guide and was using my same laptop as i did on old account plus eneterd my real name in a couple spots when filling out info on amazon. now im trying to do a new account from same adress using a virtual machine with new OS and a tethered cell phone connection. but having trouble finding a new pre paid card that i can get and use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and adress on too match ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and adress on new amazon account. plus im having trouble thinking of a way arount the tax info. cause last time i gave them my ein so i cant use that again. and irs says i cannot have a new one as sole proprietor. so not sure if i can get one with LLC maybe? I found the guide very helpful. only complaint would be not too much details about tax info and the verification process . which seems to be the hardest to get around.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!