eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   New and Angry (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/59753-new-angry.html)

Raining Catz 05-07-2013 12:36 PM

New and Angry

Hello people
I have had it up to *here* with ebay.
My story - I have had an account for mainly buying and recently selling, for about 5 years. I only had about 300 stars, so obviously I am not a business.

I recently changed my name on there and decided that I wanted to set up a second account to start buying and selling cat ornaments.

I had a message on the new account saying that the account was suspended due to them wanting photographic proof of my receipts for old items that I own. I went berserk on the phone at them. Apparently it was a random check. My foot. I ended up with BF taking a photo of me with my passport and my items that I listed. I felt like a criminal.

I said in my messages to them that both accounts with similar names are mine and that I wanted 2 accounts.

Today, I have received a message that my original account is suspended indefinitely. I am mortified. Apparently it's low feedback on postage. I haven't been making money on my parcels - I was losing money. This really isn't fair.

I now have no ebay accounts. My dream of making a bit of money has been shattered.

AuctionsDenied 05-07-2013 09:46 PM

First of all sorry about your mis-fortune.

You will find a lot of members of this forum were in your shoes in one way or another.

The good news is that you can find here how to get yourself back on track here along with the stealth guide.

Good Luck going foward.

Sandy D 05-07-2013 11:12 PM

Sorry for this but I can tell you it can be fixed.

Time to turn it around and do even better.

Many have been angry but in the long run once you learn the methods here you will never have to deal with ebays stuff any longer.

Once you build an arsenal of accounts and one goes down so what, you will have more ready to continue.

The stealth way takes all of that stress of ebay and paypal screwing us over away.

GreenBean 05-08-2013 12:31 AM

It's OK to be angry TODAY.

But after you have been here a while, you can learn how to beat ebay & paypal.

Learn stealth and a new world opens up for you.

Good Luck

:peace:

JamesNorth101 05-08-2013 04:03 AM

Sorry to hear about your accounts being closed, have a read though the stealth guide and watch a new world open up for you. Best of luck in the future.

oompaloompa 05-08-2013 04:44 AM

the UK postage is an issue, you do not have to offer free postage by building it in to your price - but it can affect dsrs.

if this is the only issue why you got dumped, then it is pretty shabby......

as for how many accounts you are allowed, that can obviously be bypassed with stealth methods....

makavi94 05-08-2013 05:22 AM

Yes.nothing worry.Welcome to the forum.Good lcuk

rsot 05-08-2013 05:48 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Time to rebuild the dream - STEALTH DOES WORK. Learn it and use it well.

All the best.

Sandy D 05-08-2013 02:21 PM

I was going to comment on your original post and had to go.

Ebay has a way with making people feel like they did something wrong.

Ebay and paypal are the real criminals here, they screw good people, bad people and anyone in bwtween.

Do not feel like a criminal, they force us to want to find ways to beat them and it can be done.

Never give up and never let them defeat you.

Set some goals, work towards them and defeat ebay.

GTB 05-08-2013 04:21 PM

Welcome to The Forums :welcome;

really sorry to hear your story, i am afraid it is common for people to get sold out by ebay and paypal just like you have!

the good thing is there is a way back, the dream is still alive and with our help you can get back to where you were and even advance further

you have come to the right place, read and digest as much info as you can on UK ebay & paypal, ask questions, get involved

check out amazon too, there is many amazon discussions on the forum with its own sub-forum Amazon - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

i know it hurts right now, but i guarantee that you will be feeling good and optimistic again very soon

Good Luck on Your Stealth eBay Stealth / Ghost Amazon Ghost Mission :thumb:

All The Best!

ebanned 05-17-2013 09:13 PM

Welcome... Dip your head in a bucket of water to cool down and breath... Once relaxed, look around this forum... You'll be back on in no time!