eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   now that I might become a regular here... in depth intro :P (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/60090-now-i-might-become-regular-here-depth-intro-p.html)

arpichelago 05-16-2013 06:27 PM

now that I might become a regular here... in depth intro :P

Uh. TL;DR I'm a weirdo. :shocked:

Yo! No big horror stories here. I've had... just 2 stealth accounts. Thinking about making 2 more, need at least 1 now. I'm not super into it, I'd be happy to make 1000$ a month, but if I can find more stuff to sell who knows.

I exclusively resell laptop graphics cards, pretty niche... trying to expand that or just get a real job as a technician. I mostly sell for ~200 and buy for ~100 so it seems dumb to do much else if I can't make as much profit. Thinking about starting to make "steampunk" stuff. :P

I think my first account died cause someone reported something counterfeit. Maybe because I sell HP cards for Alienwares. There's nothing wrong with it though, it's the same hardware. IDK. Dumb computer people. :rolleyes:

Been working on laptops about 4 years, I'm 21.

Besides all that. You'd probably expect me to be a typical nerdy dude. What I'm actually like:

I've been sober a few months, wasn't ever into harder stuff but yeah, I'd rather not have ever tried anything. Before I was medicated (diagnosed with psychotic disorder NOS) about a year ago, I was a different person. Lots of people say they're weird but for them it's usually a good thing. ;)

I'm really into electronic music (NOT house or dubstep :P ). I've been making stuff with Ableton Live about 4 years. My stuff got pretty dramatically more coherent when I got medicated. Generally it's at least vaguely hip hop influenced. I've been experimenting a lot lately. You can hear it here: https://soundcloud.com/crack-montage

I like hip hop/trip hop, IDM and glitch is awesome, I'm also into jazz and 70s prog rock, other greats from random genres like billy joel, johnny cash, neil young, david byrne, idk... modest mouse & the arcade fire...

I was born in louisiana but I've lived in minnesota all my life. its weird. Both my parents are classical pianists, my brother is a jazz bassist.

Lastly, I'm transgender. I came out to my highschool when I was 17, then I dropped out and basically denied it until a few months ago. I'm going to start taking estrogen ASAP (legally), make some $$$ (with help from you guys) to get some laser done, and hopefully start "passing" as female sometime this year. All that good stuff. Surgery is not something on my mind at the moment...

Anyway, I'm open about the trans stuff but try not to harass me obviously.

And yeah, I think I have a decent grasp on the stealth thing. I might just not get a real job, and go all out with the ebay thing. I'd like to contribute whatever I can here, help people from all walks of life, learn what I can and keep at it!! :thumb:

rsot 05-17-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpichelago (Post 450103)

I'm really into electronic music (NOT house or dubstep :P ). I've been making stuff with Ableton Live about 4 years. My stuff got pretty dramatically more coherent when I got medicated. Generally it's at least vaguely hip hop influenced. I've been experimenting a lot lately. You can hear it here: https://soundcloud.com/crack-montage

I like hip hop/trip hop, IDM and glitch is awesome, I'm also into jazz and 70s prog rock, other greats from random genres like billy joel, johnny cash, neil young, david byrne, idk... modest mouse & the arcade fire...

I was born in louisiana but I've lived in minnesota all my life. its weird. Both my parents are classical pianists, my brother is a jazz bassist.

Lastly, I'm transgender. I came out to my highschool when I was 17, then I dropped out and basically denied it until a few months ago. I'm going to start taking estrogen ASAP (legally), make some $$$ (with help from you guys) to get some laser done, and hopefully start "passing" as female sometime this year. All that good stuff. Surgery is not something on my mind at the moment...

All good :) welcome to the forums from an in-depth perspective. Always looking forward to contributions

GTB 05-17-2013 08:54 AM

Welcome to The Forums :welcome;

Good Luck on Your Stealth eBay Stealth / Ghost Amazon Ghost Mission :thumb:

All The Best! :)

makavi94 05-17-2013 01:25 PM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck

arpichelago 05-17-2013 02:43 PM

Thanks all. :)

Yeah, its funny, I was on another forum where a regular member came out as transgender. For some reason she ended up asking to be perma banned.

I've seen a lot of trans people get really pissy... probably the hormones haha...
I'll have to keep checking myself I guess.