Became a PowerSeller and TopRated Seller within 90 Days of creating my stealth accoun - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 11-14-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Post Became a PowerSeller and TopRated Seller within 90 Days of creating my stealth accoun

Hello I'm back after creating a eBay Stealth Account with my name variation and became a PowerSeller and Top-Rated Seller with 100% Feedback rating within the first 90 days of opening account. Then a month later got a random email stating I was permataty restricted from selling on eBay, but I could
Still buy. I was sick to my stomach. It took me a week and 5 tries before I could find anything information from them. Each time the eBay rep would hang up on me before giving any reason. When they finally gave me a reason it was this" I was permately restricted from selling on Ebah due to high risk selling behavior.and they said that was all the information they could give me. The had the nerve to tell me she wish she could have really helped me this time, lol.I felt sick to my stomach. So now I have oh one Established eBay Stealth Account. I'm back to this forum to purchase some aged stealth accounts while I make new accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Became a PowerSeller and TopRated Seller within 90 Days of creating my stealth ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slindamo23 View Post
Hello I'm back after creating a eBay Stealth Account with my name variation and became a PowerSeller and Top-Rated Seller with 100% Feedback rating within the first 90 days of opening account. Then a month later got a random email stating I was permataty restricted from selling on eBay, but I could
Still buy. I was sick to my stomach. It took me a week and 5 tries before I could find anything information from them. Each time the eBay rep would hang up on me before giving any reason. When they finally gave me a reason it was this" I was permately restricted from selling on Ebah due to high risk selling behavior.and they said that was all the information they could give me. The had the nerve to tell me she wish she could have really helped me this time, lol.I felt sick to my stomach. So now I have oh one Established eBay Stealth Account. I'm back to this forum to purchase some aged stealth accounts while I make new accounts.
I'm sorry to hear about your acct. This forum and the knowledge it provides can help you get back to the spirit.
Old 11-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Became a PowerSeller and TopRated Seller within 90 Days of creating my stealth ac

Sorry to hear about this but sadly this is all too a common issue with many people so take comfort that your not being personally targeted.

Stealth is the way forward.

Saying that you also need to analysis what you have been selling if it has been high risk then consider trying alternatives as the same items could take down your new stealth accounts just as quick. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ china copies are a no no and anything vero is asking for attention especially from new or non-veteran accounts.
Old 11-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

All the best as you read around and contribute

If you purchase, make sure you understand stealth
Old 11-20-2013

Hi just started on here and had the same problem with eBay suddenly blocking my account quoting High Risk selling with no warning and a total refusal to go into any detail as to what I had done...as far as I could see, I was just very good at selling identical items and they didn't like it...a warning would have been nice.
Now looking at new stealth accounts but need a bit more info on how money is withdrawn from Pay Pal etc...I already have a Premium account.
Good luck to all that are going through the same crap....
Old 11-20-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

You need to make sure what u are selling is ok to sell on ebay and also need to see if u need to become an authorized dealer of certain items.

If u keep selling the same items without first finding out if they are ok to sell on ebay and also u need certification from the company to resell your item than this will happen over and over.

Becoming a power seller is completely automated and will not protect u, I have received emails congratulating me on becoming a powerseller and after they already were suspended
Old 11-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by axi5070 View Post
...as far as I could see, I was just very good at selling identical items and they didn't like it...a warning would have been nice.
Now looking at new stealth accounts but need a bit more info on how money is withdrawn from Pay Pal etc...I already have a Premium account.
Good luck to all that are going through the same crap....
Welcome to the forums - while a little warning would be nice, you will never be 100% sure

Need to read about stealth and operate well
Old 11-21-2013
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Make some accounts and spread the sales. Spreading sales will help you create an army of well-off accounts that can be used in case others get suspended.
Old 11-21-2013

Longevity: 74%

This is what happens when you start selling aggressively right away.
Old 11-21-2013

Longevity: 72%

90 days and already a Powerseller? Wooooow. Most new sellers can barely sell 10 items within their first month without problems.
Old 11-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laritha View Post
90 days and already a Powerseller? Wooooow. Most new sellers can barely sell 10 items within their first month without problems.
Wonder how long ago this exactly happened....90 days to Powerseller...if it`s this year, yes quite something
Old 11-23-2013

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Wonder how long ago this exactly happened....90 days to Powerseller...if it`s this year, yes quite something
My thoughts exactly.
Old 12-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Hello sorry for the delay. Yes it was this year that came a power seller and within month 3-5 made over $10,000 in Sales selling Vero items then got shut down without warning, got too greedy I believe. But now this ghost is getting had recruited other eBay members with of course informing them the dangers of being shut down. Have successfully worked out having many sellers sell the ghost vero products that has in possession and having the ghost drop ship the items after they have sold from his employees account. Leaving protection for him and not the worries of ebay. What do y'all think about that operation? And the employees are making $400-700 a week while the ghost makes about 1,000-2,000 a week avg?
Old 12-14-2013

Longevity: 63%

Trust me we were all there as one point, good to know your back on though