eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Newbie here with the heart not to stop until eBay stops. Who's with me? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/75186-newbie-here-heart-not-stop-until-ebay-stops-whos-me.html)

lbrian43 07-10-2014 05:43 PM

Newbie here with the heart not to stop until eBay stops. Who's with me?

Hi, without going into much details of what happened as that can later be used against me, i'd like to say Hello! This forum kicks ass.

Bought and read the eBay stealth. Whoever created this forum, my hat is off to you. :clap:

I am a power + top rated seller here just about to lose the top rated seller status due to scammers. I've seen it all, all the ridiculous things eBay let's buyers get away with. My livelihood depends (or should i say depended) on 1 single account.

Here's what I realized.
eBay doesn't care to **** any seller over because there's 10s of 1000s of other sellers that are selling the same item.

eBay won't take any chance and side against the seller because if they disappoint a buyer, (even if that buyer has 0.000001% of telling the truth) that buyer may never use eBay again = money gone forever.

eBay simply sits on the sideline, let the sellers take all the responsibility and stress while collecting their money.

Let's keep this forum going strong and hard until eBay goes bankrupt. Who's with me?

GoteBay 07-10-2014 07:56 PM

Re: Newbie here with the heart not to stop until eBay stops. Who's with me?

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone, many people who ended here suffered the same frustration.

Good luck!

Sandy D 07-11-2014 01:03 AM

Welcome!

You have found the place to get right back on ebay.

Never give up hope.

Many success stories here.

aspkin 07-11-2014 01:09 AM

I'm not sure if your approach, "until eBay goes bankrupt" is in line with everyone else here. The forum isn't about that, rather it's about getting back on eBay and staying on in order to make those sales again. We need eBay. :)

That said.. welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, create a new thread and we'll try to help.

Good luck!

ilcarletto 07-11-2014 02:28 AM

Welcome!
You have found a good place to learn and share knowledge.

I personally want Ebay to be strong and healthy. Ebay is mean and nasty but is feeding all of us and we neet it.

We are the mutants, we shall adapt our behaviour to the changing Ebay environment in order to survive and keep riding on top of it.

rsot 07-11-2014 03:24 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around