eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Banned from selling on ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/75396-banned-selling-ebay.html)

frostedfires 07-17-2014 01:00 PM

Banned from selling on ebay

Well I was banned from ebay from selling skin codes (league of legends...). They gave me a warning about selling them but it's hard to sell them on different site so (dumb me) went ahead and listed more. In the end they said that I don't know how to follow the rules so I was banned from selling.

I still use my account to buy but now I'm looking at getting a stealth up and running to sell some physical items to help pay for an engagement ring.

One silly question that I haven't seen answered:

Can I still use my ebay mobile app on my phone to buy things on the suspended account but also use tethering on the phone for a stealth account? Will the IP's be the same?

Thanks and glad to be here!

aspkin 07-17-2014 01:24 PM

Re: Banned from selling on ebay

As long as you make sure to change IPs between accounts, you'll be fine. If you don't change IPs between using the eBay App and logging via tethering, yes the IPs can link accounts. Don't use the eBay App for another account either, that will link accounts.

I suggest reading eBay Stealth to get the basics down.

Good luck!

frostedfires 07-17-2014 01:44 PM

Thanks for the fast reply :)

I just noticed that if I am on LTE on my iphone the IP address is still the same as the IP from tethering (which makes sense).

I buy things a lot so I will keep my ebay app on the phone but I will buy a new router at the store to fix the ip problem.

aspkin 07-17-2014 01:49 PM

Just make sure to check your IP address between accounts and you'll be fine.

IP Burger - Track Your IP Address!

Good luck!

rsot 07-17-2014 01:50 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - take the time need to learn stealth. Post your questions for experts to analyze along with questions on setup (if you have them).

bjammin 07-17-2014 11:55 PM

Get use to logging your IPs. It doesnt take long, and it can be the account saver. Welcome to the Forum!

rsot 07-18-2014 05:22 AM

GreenBean 07-18-2014 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostedfires (Post 567972)
Thanks for the fast reply :)

I just noticed that if I am on LTE on my iphone the IP address is still the same as the IP from tethering (which makes sense).

I buy things a lot so I will keep my ebay app on the phone but I will buy a new router at the store to fix the ip problem.

Before you do anything more, read up on the possibility of issues with the ebay app.

Make sure you do not use it anywhere near any new stealth account.

Info is in this subforum:

eBay Tracking - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Another tip is to log everything. Saves moments of panic later.

rsot gave you one file. You will also find this one helpful depending on your selling plan.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

Good Luck

:amen: