eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Time for new account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/79251-time-new-account.html)

andyrt 11-07-2014 07:55 AM

Time for new account

Hello,

First off I like to say I shouldn't be here! I've not wittingly done anything that should have got me permanently suspended from selling on eBay, my wife however had some trade mark issues & got banned. As we were using the same PCs & Paypal they linked us & banned me, I was not impressed with her :mad:

We have now moved house so that should make getting going again easier, I've bought & read the stealth guide. I already had a good idea of what I needed to to from just a reasonable level of background PC / network experience but I'm glad I did get the guide or I can see I would have got banned right away again!

I have already tried the nice emails to eBay pleading with them to let me sell again but no joy.

I only want one new account as I don't want to sell loads of stuff, it's not my main business. Reading the reasons it seems we finally got banned (after a few warnings) because we were trying to sell so much stuff to clear out the house before moving. Moving house was so much hassle we have no intention of doing it again!

Hopefully I'll get going again.

One thing crossed my mine as I read the guide - I guess I will have to change the IP on my dads router if I go to his house & log on with the lap top with his wifi?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

ilcarletto 11-07-2014 08:05 AM

Re: Time for new account

Hi,
welcome to the forum.

One account could be enough but what if bad luck strikes again?

It is always better to have more than one account. May be focus on one "main" but keep the others ready to backup.

I started this way and I soon realized the benefits of having more than one account... you can experiment different strategies of selling, different products and you can pretend to be the competitor of yourself.
Spreading sales has also advantages...

As far as your dads router wifi... well... it depends on what your dad does with his connection... does him have an ebay account?
My general suggestion is, get yourself a dongle for internet connection and always use your own connecion.

Stick to something you have full control on :thumb:

JamesNorth101 11-07-2014 08:10 AM

Welcome to the forum.

You can use your won WiFi connection, or you can tether or use a dongle. Lots of options about

Callidus 11-07-2014 08:18 AM

So many ban stories that is why we are here! Welcome to the forum and good look as you learn. Information on the forum is golden!

andyrt 11-07-2014 08:31 AM

Thanks for the replies:)

My dad has never bought anything on line, I've used his PC to buy stuff for him when at his house (eBay & other) so I'll have to sure not to use that again with out due care ;)

We have a dongle & tethering is an option too, thanks for the info :D

rsot 11-08-2014 06:40 AM

Welcome to the forums - may stealth methods serve you well

makavi94 11-09-2014 10:44 AM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck

Mrjame 11-09-2014 11:20 AM

Welcome to the forums. Find, ask and share useful information.

rsot 11-10-2014 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 606555)
Find, ask and share useful information.

:thumb: I like it