eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   New to forum - selling ecig devices on ebay - but ebay hates me (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/82263-new-forum-selling-ecig-devices-ebay-but-ebay-hates-me.html)

vapourator 01-28-2015 03:45 PM

New to forum - selling ecig devices on ebay - but ebay hates me

Had a ebay account for many years - fluffed up the account because customers are to demanding - now selling ecig devices under the radar but unfortunatly my new account was linked to my old account and now I have some restrictions.

Looking for help in setting up stealth accounts, I have ebay stealth, but wanting someone to help me set them up

Many thanks

Matthew

JamesNorth101 01-28-2015 06:03 PM

Re: New to forum - selling ecig devices on ebay - but ebay hates me

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

rsot 01-29-2015 09:46 AM

Welcome to the forums - if you have learned stealth, you could pm a seller to sell you account for you to operate - just an idea

makavi94 01-29-2015 10:35 AM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck

RosieTosie 01-29-2015 10:42 AM

Hi vapourator, welcome ,there is much to learn about stealth on here, if you don't feel confident to make accounts yourself, and since the changes to UK paypal ID requirements that have got going this year, it is probably wisest to buy at least your first ebay/PayPal from any of the sellers in the marketplace on this forum. By the way they will hate you for selling ecig devices as well! So there may have been a little more to your ban than you realised!

123 01-30-2015 02:10 AM

Welcome aboard!

slokor 01-30-2015 02:14 AM

Welcome to the forums friend.
You came to the right place if assistance doing things the stealth way is what youre looking to do.
Good luck!

vapourator 02-01-2015 01:39 PM

Thanks for your welcome.

I have purchased ebay stealth, some time ago and have became a little stuck with the info. I do think purchasing an account set up for me, will be the way to go.

Since purchasing ebay stealth I opened up an account using my sisters partners details unfortuanly ebay managed to link the acc with a very old ebay acc - thus limiting my selling allowance etc.

ARGH - although ebay help me make a great income they are incredibly frustrating.

Thank you all, for your time

Matthew

RosieTosie 02-01-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vapourator (Post 637561)
Thanks for your welcome.

I have purchased ebay stealth, some time ago and have became a little stuck with the info. I do think purchasing an account set up for me, will be the way to go.

Since purchasing ebay stealth I opened up an account using my sisters partners details unfortuanly ebay managed to link the acc with a very old ebay acc - thus limiting my selling allowance etc.

ARGH - although ebay help me make a great income they are incredibly frustrating.

Thank you all, for your time

Matthew

There have been changes to PayPal that came into effect at Christmas, so it is a particularly difficult time for anyone in this country to build their own sustainable accounts. Buying an account from the marketplace on this forum is definately worth a try, you then have the support behind you of a knowledgable account seller and hopefully you can create between you and that account seller an account that will last the course and bring in that income for you. More than one account may well be necessary as we'll if you want to bring in the sales and therefore the funds back to you as well.