eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi guys! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/83938-hi-guys.html)

KayHill 03-17-2015 07:38 AM

Hi guys!

Hi,

new member here :yar:

I found this amazing forum yesterday, while searching for solutions on how to get out of below standard on Ebay.

This month my account will go below standard after a year selling on Ebay. The funny thing is, I never even knew about this before, I was selling without realizing that this system actually exists :doh:. At the beginning of this month, I "accidentally" found out that my account will be going below standard while clicking through my selling manager, lol. I didn't even think and do anything about it, until yesterday when I began googling about it out of curiosity.

Yesterday, my life started falling apart and I was shocked at what I was reading about Ebay and them being such **holes to other small sellers. Ebay has been the only source of income for my husband and I, since he has been laid off last year.

The thing is if I had known about it, I wouldn't have even go to 6%. I would try to resolve the issues I had. My DSR is ok, I think (4.9, 5.0, 4.9, 5.0), but I have 3 out of stock cancellations, 3 items not received and 1 neutral from last year.

If I knew this would screw up my account, I would've done something different.

On top of it, yesterday I had a buyer who failed to read a description properly and wanted to cancel the item, after I had already ordered it and couldn't cancel it anymore (yes, I dropship, I'm from Europe, selling on Ebay.com :)). They immediately contacted Ebay and they "ordered" me to cancel the item, since it wasn't shipped yet. Now, I should cancel and refund the buyer ($158), but that order is still getting shipped to them... (the order isn't actually shipped yet, but is already processing and can't be cancelled).

Anyway, I'll wait until the 20th to see what will happen and then I guess, I'll start thinking about getting new stealth accounts.

Also, since I don't know anything about it yet, is it possible to buy a stealth account with high limits if you're not from the US but sell there? How do you get the money from Paypal?

Since this is my only income source, I want to get back on selling as soon as possible.

Of course, I'll buy the ebook too.

Thank you so much!

JamesNorth101 03-17-2015 01:12 PM

Re: Hi guys!

Welcome to the forum

This is one of the hazards that do come with drop shipping.

Its really a judegement call on your part as to what to do about that item that has already been shipping

KayHill 03-17-2015 01:42 PM

Hi James,

thank you for welcoming me.

I know the risks, but currently I have no other solution then selling like this from my country in the US.

I was able to cancel the order and refund the buyer :), thank God.

I also bought the Ebay Stealth book, reading it now.

slokor 03-17-2015 07:17 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.
Time to set up those backup accounts.

Bunneh 03-17-2015 09:48 PM

Hi & welcome to the forum, glad you bought the stealth book.
Ask any questions you are unsure of, we are all happy to help.

rsot 03-17-2015 10:44 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best with stealth

123 03-18-2015 12:41 AM

Welcome aboard!