eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Another noob to your ranks (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/8572-another-noob-your-ranks.html)

SuperSurfer 12-11-2008 04:37 PM

Another noob to your ranks

Hi Guys,
Just signed up, wow, the registration forms has more captchas than GYC.. ;)
Have been reading for a while, whilst I'm familiar with most of the concepts,
I hope I can bring them altogether and stop losing accounts like there's no
tomorrow.
Hope to get to know some of you too.
Great forum.. ;)
-SuperSurfer http://saucekitpro.info/img/1479/g08.../invisible.JPG:p

aspkin 12-11-2008 05:06 PM

Welcome SuperSurfer!

I'll try to cut down on some of the human verification tools at my disposal. :)

Let's see how long until we get spammed. :)

philly387 12-11-2008 05:14 PM

Welcome Surfer! Tons and Tons of information is here on getting back on eBay! You came to the right place to get back on ebay and stay on :)

Here We Go Again 12-11-2008 06:17 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Hopefully you will learn a lot and be able to keep your eBay accounts going....
But first.........

Please add your location to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.

ALSO....
Just basic questions?
Try starting with this link:
Search Aspkins Forum for answers
Thanks

Savannah 12-11-2008 06:19 PM

I'm kinda new. Was suffering from ebay withdrawal for almost 3 weeks before finding this forum searching in the wee hours. Getting back slowly and surely with one accout I must say is rockin! My all time hero here is ebayhateluv. I admit it, she's a superwomen that has inspired me like no other. Juggling the way she does with kids and so on reminds me of myself. If she can do it I can do it! A big thanks to her and everyone here for all the valuable information. This forum has become my "second" addiction so at night when I pour a glass of wine I sit down and do some reading and after a few glasses don't hold it against me if I type something stupid. Admitting it is the first step so I'm told.......

yaw1800 12-11-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savannah (Post 68720)
I'm kinda new. Was suffering from ebay withdrawal for almost 3 weeks before finding this forum searching in the wee hours. Getting back slowly and surely with one accout I must say is rockin! My all time hero here is ebayhateluv. I admit it, she's a superwomen that has inspired me like no other. Juggling the way she does with kids and so on reminds me of myself. If she can do it I can do it! A big thanks to her and everyone here for all the valuable information. This forum has become my "second" addiction so at night when I pour a glass of wine I sit down and do some reading and after a few glasses don't hold it against me if I type something stupid. Admitting it is the first step so I'm told.......

welcome supersurfer, you definitely wont regret solving all those captchas
i admit, ebayhateluv's story is truly inspiring, if you have time SuperSurfer, read it

The Inspiration

GreenBean 12-12-2008 03:26 AM

When ya'll get down to the nitty-gritty of making new accounts AND keeping them going, put that glass of alcohol away. Trust me if you are slightly intoxicated, you make a mistake. That can cost you an account. Been there, done that.;)

Savannah 12-12-2008 05:23 PM

Oh I know better than that GB. I don't pour the wine till ebay is said and done for the night. AND if there's a slight hangover in the morning I wait till I'm clear headed enough to work the ebay mojo.

janemadison 08-21-2009 12:46 AM

I like it when people use the word "whilst" and I like to use "perhaps"

GreenBean 08-21-2009 01:53 AM

Welcome to the forum,Jane,
There is a lot of interesting reading here to find the answers for beating ebay.
Plenty of people here to help with any questions :cheer: