eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   help help help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/87099-help-help-help.html)

bethanyeastman 07-01-2015 09:17 PM

help help help

hey all- so glad i am here. single mother trying to make some extra money- i have read all these posts about your 5 figure income and my jaw drops! i am trying to make a couple hundred a month if that and my paypal is banned. i have got myself a virtual address. a new bank account (but with real address), new email address, new ip address, thinking about getting EIN. what is the deal- could I get away with it all? is it worth it. so frustrating. can't we file a class action suit or something?? what happens when paypal wants me to vrify my identity or whatever... don't have the best credit so opening another bank account may not be an option and getting a credit card is like hell.
feeling royally screwed at what i thought my only plan is to get ahead. hatred.

MM78 07-02-2015 09:05 AM

Re: help help help

Quote:

Originally Posted by bethanyeastman (Post 682038)
hey all- so glad i am here. single mother trying to make some extra money- i have read all these posts about your 5 figure income and my jaw drops! i am trying to make a couple hundred a month if that and my paypal is banned. i have got myself a virtual address. a new bank account (but with real address), new email address, new ip address, thinking about getting EIN.

Welcome, Well so far your on the right track, I would suggest you pick up the Ebay Stealth Guide if you haven't already....it's a valuable piece of puzzle.
Quote:

what is the deal- could I get away with it all? is it worth it.
You can do Stealth successfully, as long as you follow the rules of Stealth strictly. Too many people come to the forum wanting to do stealth half-ass or want to do it with shortcuts.

Quote:

so frustrating. can't we file a class action suit or something??
Trust me, your not the first person to bring up Lawsuits....it's been done before and it doesn't change anything, not worth the time. Your time can be best used to successfully getting back to selling.

Quote:

what happens when paypal wants me to vrify my identity or whatever...
There's a fix for everything......

Quote:

don't have the best credit so opening another bank account may not be an option
I don't think your credit plays a role in the ability to opening bank accounts but I will say that Withdrawing to a bank account is 100% your best option. Anything else is going to have consequences that your not going to like.

Quote:

and getting a credit card is like hell.
There's a workaround for this as well, this is covered in the Stealth Guide but let me give you a hint: Gift Cards.

Quote:

feeling royally screwed at what i thought my only plan is to get ahead. hatred.
Trust me, everyone that first arrives here....pretty much has the same feelings. You can't look back, gotta move forward.

rsot 07-02-2015 10:08 AM

Welcome to the forums OP.

You better thank MM78 for taking the time to breakdown your scenario. I know that I did....

All the best.

slokor 07-02-2015 01:46 PM

Welcome to the forums.
Better get the stealth guide and learn how to do things properly. Its all in there.

bethanyeastman 07-02-2015 10:42 PM

Re: help

I got a new bank account and now I am nervouse because I am waiting the 2-3 days for the confirmation and why am i not getting instantly verified.

got a new credit card number from the one and only credit card that some dumb company actually gave me.

considering buying a virtual bank account for verification purposes but I guess it doesnt make any sense because cant even withdraw money from the vba.

learning so much- who knew ebay and paypal were so legit!

thanks so much for all your responses.

123 07-03-2015 02:57 AM

Welcome to the community!

makavi94 07-03-2015 03:30 AM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck

rsot 07-03-2015 09:09 AM

VBA is good for verification of bank.