eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   ID Request (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/87859-id-request.html)

ppebayhater 07-26-2015 08:55 AM

ID Request

Hi wonderful people of this forum, i want to start by saying i recently purchased the eBay stealth guide and can not believe how helpful this guide has been, i have study the forum as much as possible for over a couple of months now and created my 1st eBay/paypal account yesterday using stealth NAME / ADDRESS etc and still waiting for bank & vcc verfication codes from paypal (forgive me if I'm not using the correct wording).

I have been a seller prior to this for over 7 years where i was hit with the dreaded account suspension/limitation. To cut a long story short this was because i failed to supply documentation of my suppliers I then tried to explain to paypal i did not have a singular supplier and most my items were bought from either car boot sales or at general auctions.

Now the question i have is because i have used a stealth name & address to create the account i am pretty sure that at some point i will be asked to send I.D documents. Is there anyone willing to supply this kind of info or even better help guide me through how to do this, because I'm sure if i need to create more accounts this knowledge will be very useful.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

rsot 07-27-2015 01:26 AM

Re: ID Request

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you implement stealth - forums are a great resource!

ilcarletto 07-27-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppebayhater (Post 689177)
Now the question i have is because i have used a stealth name & address to create the account i am pretty sure that at some point i will be asked to send I.D documents. Is there anyone willing to supply this kind of info or even better help guide me through how to do this, because I'm sure if i need to create more accounts this knowledge will be very useful.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Get in touch with sellers in the marketplace... you will find your way. :thumb:

EG6 07-27-2015 04:43 AM

Hello Welcome, i am new here too.

the only thing that this forum doesnt speak out loud is how to provide ID's and all documents ;) (sorry if i offend someone ) , i asked many times for this help and the only thing said was to buy, already ready for sale, stealth accounts ;)
and i asked not one person but many, by private messages, by forum posts. same reply from all.

so i dont think you will get an answer either, good luck :)

muzzie 07-27-2015 05:41 AM

Noone will tell you "I can make ID for you" because it is a criminal offense. So, you have to be creative in this matter.

makavi94 07-29-2015 09:17 AM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck