eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Been Here Before (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/9007-been-here-before.html)

NotGoodEnuff 01-06-2009 05:38 PM

Been Here Before

Hi, I was registered under another name, but can't remember the info to log in.

I was suspended in November, 2007 for non performance. Came here and set up a couple accounts and selling again. Being angry at Ebay for canning me for taking the summer off and get my personal life worked out, I began selling strictly vero. I have lost 2 ebay accounts. One was my fault - I entered my phone number which was linked to my suspended account. The other one that went down was due to Paypal wanting my ssn. I refunded my customers when I got limited. But, most of them neg'ed me anyways. Both were powersellers. Left Ebay with almost $1000 in unpaid fees. I have another power seller account up (legit and no vero) that I began when my 2nd account got limited in October. And I just began another this week to start selling on.

For the newbies, this board is awesome! And full of advice! I do intend to purchase the stealth book - just because I don't have time to search the forums to see if there is anything new that I should know.

Personally - With a SO and 5 kids. I can't work outside of the home because of my youngest son's health. SO may need to quit his job in the near future due to health concerns.

Looking forward to getting to know all and re-learning!

Here We Go Again 01-06-2009 05:59 PM

Welcome to the Forum.
This place is a wealth of knowledge about eBay/Paypal and all the ins & outs of them.
98% of the information that you are going to ask about is probably somewhere on the forum already.
Please take a few moments and use the search function at the top.
It should help you tremendously.

Try This link:
Search the Aspkins Forum for your answers
------
Please add your location and your flag to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks

NotGoodEnuff 01-06-2009 07:48 PM

Yes, I generally try to find the answer to my questions. I plan to buy the stealth book - just to learn the things that I think I already know. :)

Here We Go Again 01-06-2009 07:53 PM

------
Please add your location and your flag to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks