hello hello - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 12-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default hello hello

Hello just read the stealth guide and like most I got suspended from ebay. ill be buying an account in the market place here, but couple questions I had still. my paypal account is still in good standing but was once linked to my suspended ebay account, since ebay and paypal parted ways, it is safe to continue to use the account. its under my business name already and in very good standing. Secondly when purchasing accounts from memebers here I see that a lot come with the phone pay pal and credit card,, do we use that credit card to pay the invoices we owe ebay or do we just set up a new bank account. I can always set up a new bank account in my business name if I have to. but unsure because my bank will be my business name and not the name on the ebay account I purchase.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: hello hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr_liquidation View Post
Hello just read the stealth guide and like most I got suspended from ebay. ill be buying an account in the market place here, but couple questions I had still. my paypal account is still in good standing but was once linked to my suspended ebay account, since ebay and paypal parted ways, it is safe to continue to use the account. its under my business name already and in very good standing. Secondly when purchasing accounts from memebers here I see that a lot come with the phone pay pal and credit card,, do we use that credit card to pay the invoices we owe ebay or do we just set up a new bank account. I can always set up a new bank account in my business name if I have to. but unsure because my bank will be my business name and not the name on the ebay account I purchase.
You will need a new paypal for a new account, or you will be instantly linked to your old account when you try to sell. All of the accounts sold here come with a paypal account attached, which is the Paypal you will have to use. Once the account your purchase starts getting sales, you can upgrade it to a business account. But to do this you will need a new EIN, and a new business name. You could slightly modify the name of your current business, but you can't use the same business name.

The credit cards attached to the accounts here are virtual credit cards and are used for verification purposes. But as far as I know, you can not use a VCC to withdraw funds on a USA account. I've purchased several accounts here, and the recommended course of action is to attach a bank account to the account once you are ready to withdraw funds. You just have to be careful which bank you use, because not all banks will allow mismatched deposits (different name on paypal account and bank account). I've been using Bank of America and they work great.

Concerning eBay fees, I always use the "one-time payment" option in account settings to pay fees on my stealth accounts. Never had a problem.
Old 12-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,194 Times in 3,993 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 63%

Welcome to the forum

Most people will just pay their eBay fees using the balance in PayPal
Old 12-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - all the best with stealth.

I prefer payment as a one-time payment with cc
Old 12-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums friend.
To answer your question - no it is not safe to use that paypal account with a new ebay account. Any new account you buy will have completely different info and will have its own paypal already created with matching info. Using a different paypal account with info matching that of a suspended ebay account will only get this new ebay account linked and suspended.
You can use the paypal account for off ebay transaction but even then be aware that theres a good chance the this paypal account will be taken down.
As for paying fees I always prefer to leave the balance in the paypal account to cover those fees - but different people have different preferences.
Old 12-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Welcome to the forums friend.
To answer your question - no it is not safe to use that paypal account with a new ebay account. Any new account you buy will have completely different info and will have its own paypal already created with matching info. Using a different paypal account with info matching that of a suspended ebay account will only get this new ebay account linked and suspended.
You can use the paypal account for off ebay transaction but even then be aware that theres a good chance the this paypal account will be taken down.
As for paying fees I always prefer to leave the balance in the paypal account to cover those fees - but different people have different preferences.
My main concern is basically getting my money from PayPal to my bank. I get that the stealth account comes with s PayPal account. Then I guess I just link my new bank account to the PayPal account? Then go through the verification deposits again?
Old 12-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

That is correct.
Depending on the bank you use you might be able to do instant verification (which is what I myself prefer).
Do the research on the bank you use and make sure it has no issues with deposits being made from mismatching names. Also, make sure not to use a blacklisted bank such as GMAC, ALLY or Capital360.
Old 12-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
That is correct.
Depending on the bank you use you might be able to do instant verification (which is what I myself prefer).
Do the research on the bank you use and make sure it has no issues with deposits being made from mismatching names. Also, make sure not to use a blacklisted bank such as GMAC, ALLY or Capital360.
Yes I use chase bank
Old 12-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr_liquidation View Post
Yes I use chase bank
Welcome to the forum.

You have to start all over again with everything new and nothing to link to old banned info.

Chase works fine for stealth. Make sure the bank account number has never been used before with paal.

When you get a chance, activate your subscription too.

Good Luck.

Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

how do I activate it
Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

In the past, you could e-mail support (at) auctionstealth.com - might still be the way to go
Old 12-06-2015
Threadstarter  

I got it. Had to type in my activation key
The Following User Says Thank You to enr_liquidation For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-07-2015)

« Hey | New User! »