eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/92156-paypal-limited.html)

cuckoo 12-20-2015 01:47 PM

Paypal Limited

i recntly prchase stealth ebay and paypal account and after one month of succeful sales,i received 1000$ but yesterday my paypal got limited and ebay has no problem.

my ebay account is verified and i am not added my bank account in paypal.its looks as it is what i bought.

can i purchase with limited stealth paypal account????????

jeffweico 12-20-2015 02:26 PM

Re: Paypal Limited

If your account is limited, then no, you won't be able to buy anything using that PayPal account. You should always have either a real bank account in PayPal or a VBA to fool PayPal into thinking you have a real account.

I hate to say this, but you will probably be able to withdraw whatever money you have in PayPal in 180 days, but that will require a US bank account if the PayPal is a US account. The alternative is that PayPal would send a check to the stealth name and address on the account.

slokor 12-20-2015 02:47 PM

Also, you should examine the way you operated the account and learn what you need to do to avoid having it happen again once you start working with a new account. Having a VBA is a part of it but its not all of it.

cuckoo 12-20-2015 02:52 PM

there is no bank account in my paypal.it has only vcc added.shall i add vba to limited pp?????can i purchase from ebay or other platform after add vba????

phaz0rz 12-20-2015 03:00 PM

You probably won't be able to add any type of bank account now that the account is limited, but I can't say for sure because I've never been in a situation like this. If you want to try anyway, there are people in the marketplace here that sell VBA's

BigCJ 12-20-2015 11:47 PM

you probably can add the bank but not withdraw.

Paypal will take any and all info on you that they can get.

Its best to wait the 180 days to ensure that you dont waste a bank account.

rsot 12-21-2015 12:01 AM

Welcome to the forums OP - a limited PP account won't let you do any movement of the funds, especially purchases or withdrawal. When you first get limited, you can receive money for about 2-3 weeks if my memory serves me correctly.

GreenBean 12-21-2015 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuckoo (Post 729927)
i recntly prchase stealth ebay and paypal account and after one month of succeful sales,i received 1000$ but yesterday my paypal got limited and ebay has no problem.

my ebay account is verified and i am not added my bank account in paypal.its looks as it is what i bought.

can i purchase with limited stealth paypal account????????

Welcome to the forum.
Limited paypal means you can not do anything very much. You can not purchase anything..

Where did you buy the account? What country did you sell on?

Are you going to be able to learn how to sell properly in future?
Good Luck
:yar:

feadup 12-21-2015 03:21 AM

If your PP account from OM...

You can't add US bank account, unless you will call PP first. I know the option is there in your account, But when you try to add bank account you will get MSG " you can not add this bank account now"

you got limited because you received a high amount as a start..
It is very important to share what exactly PP need form you ( the steps to left the limitation )

cuckoo 12-21-2015 04:13 AM

My PP account from US itself.shall i add US bank account to Limited PP??????i heared payoneer can help me to withdraw this money???????is it right?

feadup 12-21-2015 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuckoo (Post 730086)
My PP account from US itself.shall i add US bank account to Limited PP??????i heared payoneer can help me to withdraw this money???????is it right?

I have no idea what you are thinking, living in Oman and prefer US paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think again!!

cuckoo 12-21-2015 11:06 AM

i bought ebay us and paypal us from this forum

feadup 12-21-2015 11:23 AM

I understand that, but using your country IP and generating OM Ebay and PP its much easier for you

cuckoo 12-21-2015 12:58 PM

but the issue is my own and sealth id are limited now and i cant able access new stealth from oman.if you have any idea to get oman ip.plz let me know???

feadup 12-21-2015 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuckoo (Post 730223)
but the issue is my own and sealth id are limited now and i cant able access new stealth from oman.if you have any idea to get oman ip.plz let me know???

so you want me living in Egypt, show you ( you are living in Oman ) how to do Ebay and PayPal in Oman? :D
ok
1- new user
2- New IP address ( rest your router ) or use USB dongle
3- valid address ( any address lets say in Muscat )
4- Valid phone number, I prefer mobile number
5- Virtual card

and do your account

cuckoo 12-22-2015 11:35 AM

how to withdraw money in that case??????can i add hsbc debit card on it or any other debit cards ??????

feadup 12-22-2015 12:20 PM

you can withdraw as much as you have funds to withdraw you do not have limit as US PP account.
Yuo can withdraw to any Visa card

cuckoo 12-22-2015 12:30 PM

can i add visa debit card on my real name(not stealth name) with diffrent account number?????.if i use debit card,why i use vcc for verification.???

feadup 12-22-2015 01:36 PM

now days, the name on the Visa must match the account holder name or your bank ( most of the cases ) will reject the payment because of the miss match name