eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Ebay crazyness here is 1 for the books (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/9341-ebay-crazyness-here-1-books.html)

vicki paar 01-29-2009 11:28 PM

Ebay crazyness here is 1 for the books

Hi guys, has this happened to any of you? After being power seller with 100% feedback, I sudeenly get the notice of SUSPENSION, and why, feedback manipulation. I had no idea what they were talking about, I only had positive and left 1 neg, and certainly no shill bidding.They said it was permanantly suspended, for a year. Well, I go to another account I have, but had just paid Ebay $200 in seller fees, so immediately closed that account at bank stiffing Ebay and Paypal. I went on to my other account, different paypal, and am fine for a week and then poof, they reinstated my power seller account they said after reviewing it. Unreal, so I paid the fees with new bank account and credit card info, and am now back, for this week anyway, until they remove a listing for no reason or something. Has this ever happened to any of you.?? This is the first time I have used this forum so not sure what to expect. Thanks guys. Interesting, isn't it?:):p:confused::D

tonyaphx 01-30-2009 01:52 AM

I got suspended for feedback manipulation they said I was trying to build feedback fast with low cost items so if your items are .99 they will try and get you for it. I just watch what I list how many and for how much. Slow is the key to building feedback and staying under the radar.

aspkin 01-31-2009 10:43 AM

Right, welcome to eBay.

I'm surprised they didn't ban you again after paying your fees. They're sneaky like that, and do it all time.

Good luck with your accounts, you'll need it.

vicki paar 02-01-2009 09:42 AM

It has only been a few days, give them time

I will not hold my breath, I realize it was a stupid move, as after clsoing the credit and bank account, had to give them my new ones, dumb dumb, and yes, I thought the same thing that they 3would immediately suspend me again, though it really was for NOTHING. Yes, fraud and con artists should be suspended, people selling replicas listed as authentic, yes, BUT I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE, I had 100% power selling feedback. They probably are just waiting for the payments to clear, I owed them over $500, and then they will drop me again. I should have just let it go. They even did not credit me for 55 auctions, that they took off and then I had to pay to relist them all. Ebay is 1 day at a time, thing, you never know when you will get that suspended notice. It all depends how stupid a person you get who suspends you for no reason. They have suspended people with over 50,000 feedback and 100%. Have any of you sold on Ecarte, and if so, did any thing sell.?