eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Gaining feedback and buying off ebay stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/95283-gaining-feedback-buying-off-ebay-stealth.html)

hamzas76611 04-06-2016 09:43 AM

Gaining feedback and buying off ebay stealth

Hi there. I'm a bit stuck with my eBay stealth account and i needed someone to help me out please. I have created my eBay and paypal stealth account and verified them. I have 0 feedback and would like to buy a few stuff so that i can get some feedback. The problem is that i have £0 in my paypal account and i have read somewhere on this website that if you're balance is £0 you cannot buy off eBay as paypal will automatically take the money from you're bank account and whilst doing so paypal will see you're real name and limit you. For this reason i would like to know on how to buy off eBay i have my bank account attached and verified.
Thank you very much

IGNAS 04-06-2016 09:59 AM

Re: Gaining feedback and buying off ebay stealth

Hi there,

why don't you sell some of your unused stuff for a cheap price (and hopefully get a feedback as a seller) and after that buy some cheap stuff from others?

Mainly, don't overvalue feedback itself...

realdeals 04-06-2016 09:59 AM

You realise that buyers feedback on ebay has no real relevance to an ebay seller account right?

So what have you got set up as your delivery address?

Ebayorbust 04-06-2016 10:18 AM

As realdeals has said, buyer feedback means nothing.

Also, as you plan to sell Windows 7 license keys, you are going to burn your way through a LOT of accounts meaning the plan to get buyer feedback is even more of a waste of time.

If you still want to buy stuff, get yourself a Visa gift card (most supermarkets sell them) or sign up for Entropay. Add the card details from either on to your Paypal account and use that as the funding source for your purchases.

rsot 04-06-2016 11:10 AM

Windows 7 ....anything Microsoft-related is dangerous indeed.

For purchasing, attach a VCC like Entropay to buy stuff. I have used Entropay on my UK accounts - not sure on what status is for SETUP with Entropay these days but I am sure it still works.

hamzas76611 04-06-2016 11:17 AM

Guys let me explain my situation to you. I was doing very well on ebay selling windows 7 keys.I only had 20 feedback and over a month of sales i managed to keep my feedback at 100% feedback and at the end of the month my feedback was 180+. Every single customer was satisifed. Then paypal decided to block my account for being "linked to someone who i dont even know". I got my money released and was banned from ebay and paypal. That wasnt a problem being banned off ebay but the big problem for me is i purchased £600 worth of keys which i need to sell of now...

Once their sold i dont need to worry about ebay but that was a lot of money that i invested and the keys are just sitting around losing value as their price is dropping..

I would sell these keys around the mark of £20-£30 could you give me any advice please as it would be highly appreciated

Ps thank you for all the replies it means a lot!