eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello, all. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/9730-hello-all.html)

Freedom 02-26-2009 12:26 AM

Hello, all.

First post. I've read EBay Stealth and have spent 20 hours reading the forums and I'm bout set to start again. Lots of money being held by paypal for "high risk"... what a mess. Mortgage went unpaid, went to the foodbank for the first time in my life, and my wife had to close her bank account because her premier paypal balance was less than a $200 chargeback, over 1k in her personal account but paypal cannot help her transfer that to her premier. 180 days???
I literally didn't move for three days... depression, self-loathing, suicidal thoughts. All that money in what we thought was a high interest money market account, it's not a financial entity???

What compounded our problem was 14k in inventory on the way. Where do we sell that?

We had no idea paypal could do this.

Thank you for the ebook it saved my life, my home, and my marriage.

I have questions but I'm a little afraid to ask in broad daylight, because I'm sure paypal and ebay are watching.

CC question if anyone can help... pm me.

EBay fees of more than 22k last year wasn't enough??? That's equal to $11/hr working 40 hours a week for 1 year... something is very, very wrong with this. I was ok with it because a profit was made, but the gratitude we get for our business is... What they did is equal to a business partner screwing you over and leaving the country.

The year began bad when we ordered goods from a supplier and they sent us the wrong item. We disputed then escalated. Immediately after escalating the case was closed in the sellers favor because "paypal cannot verify content, only delivery." So, we had as much protection sending T/T as paypal. It got worse???

Thanks for giving us a fighting chance.

maximumrock 02-26-2009 12:43 AM

WOW! thats insane.......I am by no means an expert with ebay or paypal.... sorry for the problems you have been having. What happened to start all that??

And how come paypal has u listed as high risk??

So the ebook helped u?? Thats sweet. I havent gotten yet, but plan on doing so early next week......

Freedom 02-26-2009 01:00 AM

high risk because we sent 8k to a supplier??? limit came an hour after that. We sent invoice and they put us on hold and came back with an attitude, paypal rep said, "we're denying this!" Real short and unkind, my wife said I kept saying, "what" over and over again. what and 180 what.

Get the ebook, even if you haven't had problems.... the book will help you avoid them.