eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Thanks for the place!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/98504-thanks-place.html)

nnivek35 08-07-2016 03:32 PM

Thanks for the place!!

I just want to say Hi and thanks for making this great forum! Like many of you I have been on ebay for years and because of one big mistake I am restricted for life. I am a sports card case breaker and am now left with a lot of product that I can't sell and the bill are starting to pile up. I hope that this place will help me with that problem.

phaz0rz 08-07-2016 05:50 PM

Re: Thanks for the place!!

Have you heard of COMC?

https://www.marketplacepulse.com/eba...mc_consignment

He's in a similar niche as you (I think). It's quite incredible if you take a look at his stats. This account was created in March of this year and they are now ranked #8 on all of USA Ebay in terms of feedback.

JamesNorth101 08-07-2016 06:24 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

Ubaida 08-07-2016 07:02 PM

Welcome aboard.

That is some impressive numbers by COMC.

phaz0rz 08-07-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubaida (Post 791152)
Welcome aboard.

That is some impressive numbers by COMC.

Can you imagine trying to run that fiasco?

It's such a massive hike that I'm positive they've been on the phone with Ebay constantly over the past few months. They had to have called in to get such a high item limit. 1/3 of buyers leave feedback and they have like 23k feedback in the past month, so they're selling at least 70k items per month.

I don't think they'll last, lol.

slokor 08-07-2016 07:34 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.

Ubaida 08-07-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 791158)
Can you imagine trying to run that fiasco?

It's such a massive hike that I'm positive they've been on the phone with Ebay constantly over the past few months. They had to have called in to get such a high item limit. 1/3 of buyers leave feedback and they have like 23k feedback in the past month, so they're selling at least 70k items per month.

I don't think they'll last, lol.

You definitely need sick management to fulfill that many orders of so many items that aren't the same.

And one person dedicated to staying on the phone with eBay and one with paypal.

rsot 08-07-2016 08:06 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - all the best as you learn stealth

nnivek35 08-08-2016 11:31 AM

I was selling 200 to 300 items a week. Average weekly sales were between 4 to 6 thousand. If I bought an aged account on here can anyone tell me how long it would take before it was safe to sell like that again?

Ubaida 08-08-2016 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnivek35 (Post 791262)
I was selling 200 to 300 items a week. Average weekly sales were between 4 to 6 thousand. If I bought an aged account on here can anyone tell me how long it would take before it was safe to sell like that again?

Most if not all accounts sold in the marketplace don't have any sales history so in this regard they are new. You still have to work them up by starting slow. I would say you need 3-6 months before you can sell that much a week.

The other solution is to find an account that is aged with sales history for a few months which I'm not sure anyone offers that.

Dmshark25 08-08-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnivek35 (Post 791262)

Your not going to want to have 6k a week on 1 account. You will just be repeating your last business plan and end up where u are now.

A key to having success selling on eBay is to run multiple accounts and spread out your sales.

Operating with multiple accounts will give you more control over your business, if one or two accounts go down like they have already you will not be left with nothing.

It's a slow process. You just need to have patience and learn the correct way, eventually running 20-30 accounts will feel like your just running one account or running one business

The lower the sales person account the less attention you will attract from eBay, PayPal, and competitors, allowing you to run your business uninterrupted allowing you to continue growing sales

Good Luck

phaz0rz 08-08-2016 06:23 PM

I also recommend spreading your sales between multiple accounts, but I disagree with avoiding sales volume. That's never made sense to me. I strive to sell as much as I possibly can on every single one of my accounts. My best account is a little over a year old and steadily gets 180+ sales daily in the $5-$20 range. It only takes about 6 months to build an account to that point. Once you get past your 90-day probationary period with Paypal and work out all the logistical kinks, growth is easy. Especially with lower-value items such as what we sell. The volume of sales you will be processing will quickly gain you Ebay's trust, and they'll reward you with ungodly selling limits. That's if you can avoid whatever mistake landed you here.

So yeah, I recommend getting yourself an account to start with. Over the next few months as you get some cash flowing, start investing in more accounts and get them growing. Never limit yourself though. A lot of people are so paranoid about using stealth accounts, they never see the true potential of Ebay.