eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Killing Me Softly (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/9879-killing-me-softly.html)

eBayRoadKill 03-09-2009 02:18 AM

Killing Me Softly

First I would like to thank everybody involved in starting this site.

We sell authentic autographed sports memorabilia. We have between 5-10 workers at each sporting event from the Super Bowl to Spring Training in Florida. We obtain all of our autographs in person. We have over 9K pictures of athletes signing our Helmets, Jerseys, Bats, Balls, Pictures,etc... We have 2 shops in California that we display our items, but eBay is our best option to sell our Memorabilia. We have had a total of 12 eBay accounts. All of which have been shut down in a 3 year span. ALL of the accounts were PowerSellers. Some as high as 40K a month. Our latest account was shut down yesterday, and I was about to call it quits and go back to a 9-5 job when I saw this site. I plan on reading and reading and reading until my eyes bleed. Then I will start to ask questions I am sure. I can use all the help I can get to try and fly under the radar of the ever so lovely,,,eBay and their evil twin PP.

Thanks again!!

aspkin 03-09-2009 03:33 AM

Welcome eBayRoadKill! Everything you need to know about eBay suspensions is in eBay Stealth and the forums.

You'll learn how eBay links accounts, how you can setup a new account with that happening, and how you can continue selling on eBay without worrying anymore.

Let me know if you have any questions, or start a new thread and we'll be glad to help.

Regards,

tar_baby 03-12-2009 09:36 PM

nm............

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBayRoadKill (Post 78321)
First I would like to thank everybody involved in starting this site.

We sell authentic autographed sports memorabilia. We have between 5-10 workers at each sporting event from the Super Bowl to Spring Training in Florida. We obtain all of our autographs in person. We have over 9K pictures of athletes signing our Helmets, Jerseys, Bats, Balls, Pictures,etc... We have 2 shops in California that we display our items, but eBay is our best option to sell our Memorabilia. We have had a total of 12 eBay accounts. All of which have been shut down in a 3 year span. ALL of the accounts were PowerSellers. Some as high as 40K a month. Our latest account was shut down yesterday, and I was about to call it quits and go back to a 9-5 job when I saw this site. I plan on reading and reading and reading until my eyes bleed. Then I will start to ask questions I am sure. I can use all the help I can get to try and fly under the radar of the ever so lovely,,,eBay and their evil twin PP.

Thanks again!!