eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Listing removed from Amazon FBA second time for same reason (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/99931-listing-removed-amazon-fba-second-time-same-reason.html)

Angela 09-29-2016 09:25 AM

Listing removed from Amazon FBA second time for same reason

Hello

I need your advice, please

My product is FBA and preped, labeled and shiped by Amazon FBA

Last week Amazon made a refund to custumer from my account balance and half hour later the Lisitng was removed for review because of concerns about the authenticity. Amazon asked me for invoinces, contact info of the supplier.

I scaned and sent them invoinces and after 2 hours the lisitng was active again.

I contact the buyer and asked him, what was the reason for refund.... He wrote me back that he never received the item, so he asked for his money back!

Yestarday again was made refund to buyer from my account balance and lisitng is removed again ! I received the same email and the reason for review is because of concerns about the authenticity of the item... Amazon asked for invoinces again and i sent them one more time. Listing is still removed and under review.

I contacted this buyer and he never received the item as well.

What should i do next? Customer do not receved the product from Amazon FBA, Refund is made from my Account Balance and my lisitng is removed... Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

rsot 09-30-2016 01:00 AM

Re: Listing removed from Amazon FBA second time for same reason

Welcome to the forums - have you PROVED the authenticity?

Angela 10-04-2016 03:48 AM

Yes, the listing is active again. Second time i received the same email after I submitted my invoices.

'' You my continue selling this item on Amazom....... and so on ''

Twice i gave them same response and received the same answer. Can it happend again? I am losing sales every time my listing is removed.

UKGiftWarranty 10-04-2016 07:47 AM

Welcome to the forums Angela- you'll receive better responses to your question if you post in the dedicated Amazon sections here at Apskin. You can find them on the forums index; eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

rsot 10-05-2016 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela (Post 804215)
Can it happend again? I am losing sales every time my listing is removed.

Sadly, yes :(