eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   GoDaddy VPS (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/121050-godaddy-vps.html)

metsi 10-21-2018 03:14 PM

GoDaddy VPS

I have subscribed a Goddady VPS and it gives me 3 dedicated IPs. My question is do all the three IPs have different MAC addresses?

I use "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app on Apple Macintosh to access the VPS. Do I need to download multiple "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app to access each or just using one "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app and access each IP with it?

Does anyone have experience with Goddady VPS?

slokor 10-21-2018 04:43 PM

Re: GoDaddy VPS

Don't know of anyone who used it before.
I generally don't like VPS solutions. I just don't feel comfortable using an IP address when I have no idea who else is using it - or has used it before me.
And Im pretty sure those are no t dedicated IPs.

nickopedia 10-21-2018 07:31 PM

Your choice of IP's is very important. You can end up with an abused range that's on EB/PP's blacklist, or was used before for other account(s). This is why you should opt for a Fresh IP, IP Burger, or similar solution you can be be assured you are getting a clean IP.

The VPS can work, but stay away from cheap/free. You ALWAYS get what you pay for. If you get a cheap IP/VPS expect it will be bad for stealth.

rsot 10-21-2018 08:58 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Don't worry about MAC addresses - it's the IP that's important and not sure if Godaddy recycles IPs...

metsi 10-22-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 951547)
Your choice of IP's is very important. You can end up with an abused range that's on EB/PP's blacklist, or was used before for other account(s). This is why you should opt for a Fresh IP, IP Burger, or similar solution you can be be assured you are getting a clean IP.

The VPS can work, but stay away from cheap/free. You ALWAYS get what you pay for. If you get a cheap IP/VPS expect it will be bad for stealth.

I got the GoDaddy VPS before I read Amazon Ghost and actually, it is the expensive service as you can see in the links below. But I am not sure whether they recycle IPs or not.
https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/windows-vps

Play 10-22-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 951527)
Don't know of anyone who used it before.
I generally don't like VPS solutions. I just don't feel comfortable using an IP address when I have no idea who else is using it - or has used it before me.
And Im pretty sure those are no t dedicated IPs.

You can get them with dedicated IPs.

Fresh IPs on the other hand? I dont think so.

You're better off finding a smaller VPS company to see if they're willing to go above and beyond for you to get you fresh IPs.

metsi 10-22-2018 03:38 PM

What is the difference between VPS dedicated IPs and VPN dedicated IPs? I am just curious about it.

Play 10-22-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metsi (Post 951764)
What is the difference between VPS dedicated IPs and VPN dedicated IPs? I am just curious about it.

No difference, if we're talking about the end product (Dedicated IP).

But the two aren't simple side by side comparisons.

A VPS is a server.

A VPN is something you can setup on that server.

In the end you can set it up to get a dedicated IP to use on eBay/PayPal.

metsi 10-22-2018 09:50 PM

Do all Fresh IPs (Dedicated IPs) have unique MAC address not shared with others!

@NasterXchange 10-23-2018 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metsi (Post 951834)
Do all Fresh IPs (Dedicated IPs) have unique MAC address not shared with others!

Hi
as already mentioned above, you shouldn't be worried about MAC addresses. These are only used for the local network of your VPS.
You should just make sure you have CLEAN IPs and if possible dedicated to you (not shared with other who might abuse the IPs and then blacklist it).

JamesCommons 10-23-2018 09:34 AM

I think you don't need to download multiple as it will run on single. What was your experience? kindly share

Play 10-27-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metsi (Post 951834)

Websites cant read Mac addresses through browsers. You dont need to worry about that. :)

Play 10-27-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesCommons (Post 951912)
I think you don't need to download multiple as it will run on single. What was your experience? kindly share

If you got 3 dedicated IPs, that's all that matters, since Amazon/eBay/PayPal cannot read your mac address anyway, regardless if it was the same or not.