eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   What ip do ebay look up too the public ip or the local ip (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/122921-what-ip-do-ebay-look-up-too-public-ip-local-ip.html)

nostress 01-05-2019 08:07 AM

What ip do ebay look up too the public ip or the local ip

Hi guys! from just reading the tittle u can realise that im such a newbie, so bare with me please.

since my first ebay account got suspended i decided to go stealth now i have all the new account details that i nedd "new phone number, new name, credit card, paypal..ext" but i can't afford paying a privat proxy or vpn so i decided to use my old computer who is connected to the same wifi but when i checked the ip adress it was the same altought the ip adresse changes every time I reboot the wifi "it change on both computers " .

so my first question is if each time i reboot the wifi the ip adresse change will it one day go back to the old ip adresse that ebay banned ?

and i noticed that on some website they give you 2 ip adresses the regular one and the local one and i wanna know wich one ebay bans?

phaz0rz 01-05-2019 08:09 AM

Re: What ip do ebay look up too the public ip or the local ip

Your public IP matters, not your local.

nostress 01-05-2019 08:13 AM

thank you for the reply!! now i understand better but if each time it changed can it goes back to the old ip that ebay banned?

nostress 01-05-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 968875)
Your public IP matters, not your local.

thank you for the reply!! now i understand better but if each time it changed can it goes back to the old ip that ebay banned?

phaz0rz 01-05-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nostress (Post 968876)

Yes it can. If your public IP is really changing every time you reboot your router, then you should be logging your IP's so you can make sure you don't end up with the same IP your were banned on.

nostress 01-05-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 968878)
Yes it can. If your public IP is really changing every time you reboot your router, then you should be logging your IP's so you can make sure you don't end up with the same IP your were banned on.

thank you so much for your time!
but if it changed every time does that mean that i dont have a private ip and that it could be shared with other users of the same internet provider btw i live in morocco!!

anyway im gonna use a old dongle i heard that it will change the ip and hope that it going to be a private one