eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100% (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/125163-paypal-detects-all-vpn-logins-account-100-a.html)

eykash 04-02-2019 12:05 PM

PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Hi guys,

I don't know whether I tell you something new or not but PayPal sees all logins to account via VPN service. My account was limited yesterday and I called customer support. Upon checking my account they said that the red flag was that all my logins to account were performed via as they said "hosted IP", which is detected by their system as "not verified".
I logged in to my account using 24vc fresh IP.

yankee 04-02-2019 12:06 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Yes.. Always has been this way.

eykash 04-02-2019 12:07 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
In order to continue conversation with me they ask me to log in to my PayPal account from verified US IP. Is there any online solution for that?

phaz0rz 04-02-2019 12:07 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Yup. Anybody can look up what IP's are assigned to VPN companies. The trick is to not draw attention to your account.

I'd say it's all a scam IF I hadn't been running my accounts with exactly the same service for years.

phaz0rz 04-02-2019 12:09 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eykash (Post 990987)
In order to continue conversation with me they ask me to log in to my PayPal account from verified US IP. Is there any online solution for that?

Look into the Luminati botnet.

phaz0rz 04-02-2019 12:10 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 

nickopedia 04-02-2019 12:20 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
This is not limited to just VPN's, but any provider/proxy service that uses DATACENTER based IP's.

brownies15 04-02-2019 10:45 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
so using a fresh dedicated IP from IPburger or 24vc safe?

WEI 04-02-2019 11:38 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brownies15 (Post 991135)
so using a fresh dedicated IP from IPburger or 24vc safe?

See post #4

sax4 04-02-2019 11:40 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Yes when you contact Paypal and ask you to login they see it's a VPN

WEI 04-02-2019 11:40 PM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brownies15 (Post 991135)
so using a fresh dedicated IP from IPburger or 24vc safe?

All of the VPNs, proxies, VPS are the same. Best is to use the 'REAL' IPs. PERIOD.

Ocean19 04-05-2019 10:57 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Always use VPS from Hetzner and It works perfectly

surplus 04-13-2019 02:24 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 991139)
All of the VPNs, proxies, VPS are the same. Best is to use the 'REAL' IPs. PERIOD.

I totally agree.
Paypal hate VPN/proxies.
It can cause so many problems withdrawing/limitations.

I always use a real IP, just simply take out a rolling 4Gee 50gb contract for £32.00 p/m then put that sim into a phone or hotspot/router and have your pc connect to it.

4G high speed for ebay and paypal, then when and if you ever get banned. cancel the rolling contract and take out another one. Or, ring them up and tell them you lost the sim card, so they send you a new sim and changes the LLU.

WEI 04-13-2019 04:21 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by surplus (Post 993991)
I totally agree.
Paypal hate VPN/proxies.
It can cause so many problems withdrawing/limitations.

I always use a real IP, just simply take out a rolling 4Gee 50gb contract for £32.00 p/m then put that sim into a phone or hotspot/router and have your pc connect to it.

4G high speed for ebay and paypal, then when and if you ever get banned. cancel the rolling contract and take out another one. Or, ring them up and tell them you lost the sim card, so they send you a new sim and changes the LLU.

This is exactly what i do with mine :)

MasStealth 04-13-2019 05:11 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Why getting new sim or new modem/hotspot?
You can use same router /hotspot for many accounts you only need to restart the modem to get different IPs !! That’s it

WEI 04-13-2019 08:12 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
^ for some reason, my ISP only gives like 2-3 subnets. So as much as possible I just buy new sims instead.

phaz0rz 04-13-2019 08:29 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 994079)
^ for some reason, my ISP only gives like 2-3 subnets. So as much as possible I just buy new sims instead.

Are they large subnets? Maybe those are the only subnets your ISP has access to. :confused:

surplus 04-13-2019 11:18 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MasStealth (Post 994024)
Why getting new sim or new modem/hotspot?
You can use same router /hotspot for many accounts you only need to restart the modem to get different IPs !! Thatís it

My router is a 4g router static and has a very unique hostname for 02.
Its like 182-344-33-32-host.id(IDENT).belkin. or something and if they can flag the hostname instead of the ip as the ident never changes as its part of the router, i like to just get a new router, cheap enough.
I cant really change much on the settings, its just a cheap thing for like 15.00 but its lasts 6 month or so, so i dont mind.

Isaac 11-08-2019 02:06 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
So what do you guys think is better for those who cannot use real IPs for the country where their PP is registered? To use VPNs for registered country or real IPs but from different country?

RedPill 11-08-2019 03:18 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Yes, you can use any VPN for Ebay and Paypal.

I used the "abused" dynamic VPN for years

tinsoldier 11-08-2019 03:30 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedPill (Post 1047234)
Yes, you can use any VPN for Ebay and Paypal.

I used the "abused" dynamic VPN for years

You keep saying that on this forum even though your wrong. Why?

Take some time to read about the ongoing VPN issues and educate yourself on how tricky it is at the moment.

RedPill 11-08-2019 03:40 AM

Re: PayPal detects all VPN logins to account 100%
 
Ugh, because when I see a VPN thread I offer my experience? Tinpot man

Quote:

The trick is to not draw attention to your account.
Phaz0rz is 100% correct

I don't need to "educated myself" about VPN, as I already said I have been using abused IP for years


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger