eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   IPBurger Browser Extension - Easily manage multiple accounts with Browser Profiles (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/128037-ipburger-browser-extension-easily-manage-multiple-accounts-browser-profiles.html)

aspkin 07-18-2019 07:39 PM

IPBurger Browser Extension - Easily manage multiple accounts with Browser Profiles

At IPBurger we're always working to improve customer experience. Most of what we do is invisible to users (as it should be) but other times we come out with something that changes how you do business.

We have VPN software for Windows, Mac OS, Android and Apple devices but this is our first extension for browsers.

Existing Customer: You can start using it now by following this guide: https://secure.ipburger.com/knowledg...ws--Linux.html

Something that sets it apart from VPN software:

1. Setup Browser Profiles

Firefox has a nice feature to keep your sessions and cookies separated out in different isolated environments, which they call "Profiles". Each Profile stores its own cookies, history, cache, add-ons, passwords and sessions. No Cookies or Sessions are linked between two profiles, they act like separate browsers entirely. You can create as many profiles as you want, there is no limit. You can delete them anytime you want. This is great for managing multiple accounts easily and without user-accounts. We have a lot of members that do this already.

Combine it with our Extension and things become so much easier and faster to manage.

2. Very Stable Connection:

Connect almost instantly, and it stays connected over WiFi/Internet disruptions and sleep cycles of your computer. In rare cases when the connection drops off, the built-in Kill-Switch will not let you access the Internet.

3. Easy Setup

It just requires a browser, nothing else. Even multiple accounts do not require any extra software or user accounts on your computer. It takes 5 minutes to setup and start using.

4. Easy Usage

The Extension, firstly, is always-on, in the browser profile you choose to use, so there are much less chances of making mistakes. Second, you can easily open multiple profiles at the same time, without having to switch anything or disable one to use another. It allows you to do things faster and easier.

I'll post some screenshots below:

https://i.imgur.com/jrj6PG7.png

https://i.imgur.com/nWQZVg3.png

https://i.imgur.com/8XosNH8.png

It's already available for existing IPBurger customers.

You can start using it now by following this guide: https://secure.ipburger.com/knowledg...ws--Linux.html

If you are not a IPBurger customer and want to try it out, send me a PM and I'll give you a discount code towards a Fresh or Dedicated Proxy.

This is version 1 of the extension and any feedback you have will be listened to for our next version.

I'd love to hear if you try it out.

Steveo036940 07-18-2019 07:53 PM

Re: IPBurger Browser Extension - Easily manage multiple accounts with Browser Profile

I am looking forward to trying it out. Thanks

nickopedia 07-18-2019 08:03 PM

Re: IPBurger Browser Extension - Easily manage multiple accounts with Browser Profile

Good Stuff!

I especially like the kill switch & ability to deal with WebRTC, Timezone, GPS and Language. This is extremely important, particularly with PayPal.

aspkin 07-18-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1020002)
Good Stuff!

I especially like the kill switch & ability to deal with WebRTC, Timezone, GPS and Language. This is extremely important, particularly with PayPal.

Yes, this is becoming increasingly important.

This also helps with websites not Amazon/PayPal/eBay; like HomeDepot.com or even Google if you want the correct settings in place.

It decreases the chance of being blocked by these websites.

bman707 07-18-2019 11:29 PM

That’s awesome aspkin you go always working on something good ipburger is the best!!

aspkin 07-19-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bman707 (Post 1020035)
That’s awesome aspkin you go always working on something good ipburger is the best!!

Yep, we want to make it awesome for everyone using it. :)

LordW 07-19-2019 02:52 AM

I have IPBurger. I haven’t actually tried going through with anything yet because I’m sooo scared to lose my PayPal. If I lose my PayPal and can never use it again then.... I’m in big trouble. I actually bought my eBay account and IPBurger almost a year ag, I occasionally go on and “watch” things on eBay.

I’m
Finally gonna try to do this because I want to make more money again.

Do you think this is a necessity to not getting caught?
(I’m
Sorry for being such a noob. I’m just an eBay vendor who got screwed and am not very tech savvy)

aspkin 07-19-2019 03:01 AM

As long as you're following eBay Stealth you have nothing to fear.

VPN is just a convenience tool.

I don't know your experience level so I can't make any assumptions but that's why there is eBay Stealth, which outlines everything.

Twisty 07-19-2019 04:37 AM

Looks like a good addition.

aspkin 07-19-2019 04:52 AM

I'm actually surprised you guys are excited about the automatic WebRTC, Timezone, GPS and Language spoofing to the IP address location.

I didn't think you guys would care about that much.

The more you know. :)

SoulStorm 08-19-2019 01:51 AM

Would this work for Amazon accounts as well?

Ebay12345 08-21-2019 12:55 PM

Hello Aspkin.

Is the Firefox Extension available for iPads ?

Play 08-21-2019 07:34 PM

Neat! Will definitely give it a try. Sounds like it can save a lot of time.

aspkin 08-24-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulStorm (Post 1027792)
Would this work for Amazon accounts as well?

I don't see why not but eBay Stealth and Amazon are completely different. If you understand the differences sure, it works fine.

Example Amazon does browser fingerprinting.

kitting 08-25-2019 10:35 PM

Great recommendation

chicagoIL 08-29-2019 11:13 AM

I Love this extension on Firefox. Super easy. The kill switch is the best!:clap:

aspkin 08-31-2019 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagoIL (Post 1030409)
I Love this extension on Firefox. Super easy. The kill switch is the best!:clap:

Awesome, glad to hear it. :)

Drogba771 09-03-2019 02:14 PM

Do you plan to port this extension to Chrome?

prodigyace 09-03-2019 08:08 PM

Awesome idea �� I'm surprised you're surprised people love this idea ��

Omis 09-10-2019 10:29 AM

Hello please i work with my friend as a team each one in a country if we buy an ip from ipburger how can we manage the same account and everyone in a country ?
Thanks

aspkin 09-10-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omis (Post 1032895)
Hello please i work with my friend as a team each one in a country if we buy an ip from ipburger how can we manage the same account and everyone in a country ?
Thanks

I would recommend a VM with VPN.

Especially if you have people connecting from different devices/locations.